SD card issues with Nokia 2.3

Hi allow, My SD card was working perfectly when I first installed after a routine system update the phone can not recognise it. Is anyone facing this as well?

SD card issues with Nokia 2.3

Brmps Brmps
✭✭  / 

Hi allow,

My SD card was working perfectly when I first installed after a routine system update the phone can not recognise it. Is anyone facing this as well?

Comments

• adylanchng adylanchng
    ✭✭✭  / 

Time for a reset is probably the best solution.

• Maybe, you can check the SD card at other device (PC for instance). if it's readable then you may need to just recheck it as it may got corrupted.

If you found it not readable at all. Then, you may need to format it and have a fresh start :)..

• Kim444 Kim444
     / 

Mine keeps doing this too. If I remove and reinsert the SD card it works fine for a while, then it stops registering it, it says it's not found.

• tiktak tiktak
     / 

i also have sd problems...keeps telling me sd card not inserted......dont even know what that is ..very frustrated new phone and😫 i cant use it

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    Super User  / 

Check if your memory card is working by inserting it in some other phone.

• 620162 620162
     / 

How to see film via mobile nokia 2.3 with the help of downloaded data from a computer

• Souehil Souehil
     / 

The midro-sd has always having troubles (I've used many models, reseted my device and it's the same issue)

Why announcing some features that the device can't perform them?!! (Face id as an other example)

• MiriamKaplan MiriamKaplan
    ✭✭  / 

Restart your phone. I had the same issue too ,restarted my phone and it works brilliantly. I agree this feature has certain bugs like if you migrate back the SD card data to Internal, it will fill it in without warning causing a bootloop that can only be fixed by formatting data partition. Apart from that I love this feature. No more waiting to link2sd after every app install.

• jeff baker jeff baker
     / 

I have been having issues with SD cards too.

I decided to upgrade to a larger capacity as card, but when inserted the phone did not register the SD card was even there. Tried it in another device and got the same result.

Picked another SD card, tested it in another device and it was working fine. Put that one in my phone and again it didn't even recognise the memory card was there. Put it back in the device it came from and it wouldn't register as the memory card being there.

How can I fix this?