Android 10 Bug fix update

When are you going to release the update for nokia 8.1? Why can't you update the camera app like nokia 7.2?

Android 10 Bug fix update

Sasi4395 Sasi4395
✭✭  / 

When are you going to release the update for nokia 8.1? Why can't you update the camera app like nokia 7.2?

Comments

• Kartikeya_patho Kartikeya_patho
     /  edited April 2020

It's absolutely bad for nokia once again. They r just following same track again, one more time they r doing nothing for an update for each n every nokia device. Each update just fills more bug. Camera app hangs n freezes, no notification popup unless I open the app, ph turns to silent on its own. Everything is so laggy I hardly have any third party app

• Dev001 Dev001
     / 

I am unable to connect my Bluetooth with with devices be it speakers , car and laptop

Kindly give me a fix

• Dev001 Dev001
     / 

Camera doesn't work in pro mode 😡

It just a white screen

• markw49 markw49
    ✭✭✭  / 

Try a factory reset and see if that helps. I was having issues with Bluetooth constantly stopping but a factory reset sorted it. No other issues though.

• drbvrao2207 drbvrao2207
    ✭✭  / 

Hi is there any site to fix the bugs in nokia 8.1

• BratwurstmitSenf BratwurstmitSenf
    ✭✭  /  edited February 22

With my new Pixel 5, all the problems I had with the 8.1 are gone:

* Bluetooth 5 works

* Double Tap to wake works, which means that the display doesn't just spontaneously turn on

* VoLTE & WLAN Call works

The Pixel 5 still has Android typical flaws that everything is somehow not thought through to the end, but it is probably the best compromise. Everything was so much simpler and easier with Windows Mobile.

• MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

I love my Pixel 5 (although the wide angle lens in low light is absolutely crap), even the Nokia 8.1 now feels laughably huge when i pick it up after using the Pixel.

• BratwurstmitSenf BratwurstmitSenf
    ✭✭  /  edited February 23

The Nokia 8.1 doesn't just feel huge, it is huge! Especially the Clear Case increases the dimensions of the Nokia 8.1! Sure there are even bigger devices... The Pixel 5 is about the size of my former Lumia 950. I liked the size of the former Lumia 930 even better. That fit even better in the pocket. The Pixel doesn't need a protective case and it feels much better than that ugly and slippery "glass".

• Tejas01 Tejas01
    ✭✭✭  /  edited February 24

You might want to add Nokia 7+ to the list too. Most of the good devices like Nokia 9, Sirocco and above mentioned devices have been, in one way or the other, let down by software.

Bugs with A9 we're not fixed and with A10, they got even bigger. They claimed to release fixes, but were hardly worth it.

• MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Depends what you are used to i guess, the Nokia 8.1 feels a lot smaller than a OnePlus 7T but the Nokia 8.1 feels like an absolute whopper next to a Pixel 5