Vinyl-like noise on Nokia 7.1

Hi, On my Nokia 7.1 when I use most of the apps, there's a background noise, similar to the noise the vinyl disc players do.

Vinyl-like noise on Nokia 7.1

gonsvq gonsvq
✭✭  /  edited January 5

Hi,

On my Nokia 7.1 when I use most of the apps, there's a background noise, similar to the noise the vinyl disc players do.

This is very remarkable when listening to WhatsApp audio notes. However, apps like Spotify don't show this error at all.

Also, this happens when I use the phone speakers or plugged earphones but it doesn't show when I use Bluetooth headphones.

I've been facing this issue for 3 weeks or so.

Please help. Thank you

Comments

• Brajko Brajko
    ✭✭  / 

No solution for now. Everyone on android 10 have this problem. We must wait for another update.

• Bigalt Bigalt
    ✭✭  / 

I get this on the BBC Sounds app. When playing back downlo items. It doesn't happen if I just stream the program. Google music plays fine. Come on Nokia get it sorted. Everything was fine before the update to Android 10.

• saisw saisw
    ✭✭  / 

Had this and many other serious issues, i LOST ALL MY DATA because of a bad security update i received while my phone was running android 10.

Honestly guys all i can say is i feel bad for you, cuz i went to the service centre and i got it changed to android 9, it's SO SO MUCH BETTER

cannot stress enough how different it is, it's day and night

Battery backup is way better, I've been using the phone today a lot, watched a film, was watching youtube videos for hours now, and i started usage at around 9am, and at this point, the phone still has 35% left... It's unbelievable, phone would have required another charge cycle if it was android 10

No audio distortion, no random restarts, no freezing.

Guys atleast until nokia fixes the update, stay with android 9 is my opinion.

• ciprian ciprian
    ✭✭  / 

Same problem

• mishushah mishushah
    ✭✭  / 

Everyone who own the Nokia 7.1 is facing this problem so far, here I will say something to Nokia.. Hey Nokia do not get smart by giving us quick buggy disaster update to latest version, we will wait but we want the stable update not buggy. Take some time and fix the problem then release. I do not know what the **** developer doing