My Camera waving and blur

This happen today... Camera Nokia 8 after 3 minutes recording video is stop and say 'cannot connect to camera' and after it I open again camera..

My Camera waving and blur

Sutiawan Sutiawan
 /  edited August 6
This happen today... Camera Nokia 8 after 3 minutes recording video is stop and say 'cannot connect to camera' and after it I open again camera.. and its waving and blur.. I try to restart and reset with press powerbutton and volume up at same time. Its not help.... And Now still waving and blur . How I can use this phone if camera can't take picture and video..
Note : its blur and waving when take picture or video.
May admin helppppp... Or it will solve with next update ????

Comments

• mrbelter mrbelter
    ✭✭✭  /  edited August 6

Does this happen only with the Nokia app or have you tried another camera app with the same results?

•  I think I had the same. Camerapicture "waving". Not only in nokia camera app, also in others like google app.

Got good help from Nokia. After some tests I could send the phone to the repaircenter. After 9 days phone returned  with new camera.

• user1508941247553 user1508941247553
     /  edited August 6

I think I had the same. Camerapicture with waves. Good help from Nokia. After some tests I could sent my phone to the repair centre.

After 9 days phone came back with new camera.

• Sutiawan Sutiawan
     / 
    MrBelter, I try all camera .. standar camera photo, Pro version, and bokeh camera is still waving and blur..

user1508941247553,,
    And Now my nokia 8 intermittenly problem waving... And plus something sound if you open camera,touch it,and swip to another mode. Before it.. (yesterday) its theres sound and 'brrrrr' sound from camera ....
    Should I have to carecentre. ....? Hehehh
    Its will reset factory Ur phone?
  • Sutiawan Sutiawan
     / 
    MrBelter, I try all camera .. standar camera photo, Pro version, and bokeh camera is still waving and blur..

user1508941247553,,
    And Now my nokia 8 intermittenly problem waving... And plus something sound if you open camera,touch it,and swip to another mode. Before it.. (yesterday) its theres sound and 'brrrrr' sound from camera ....
    Should I have to carecentre. ....? Hehehh
    Its will reset factory Ur phone?
  • Sutiawan Sutiawan
     / 
    Yes its all camera is blur and waving
  • Sutiawan Sutiawan
     / 
    I try all camera .. standard, pro, bokeh live .. its blur and waving... And now. The camera have sound if you open ,touch it and swip to another mode...
  • Sutiawan Sutiawan
     / 
    Should I have to care centre? Is will factory reset your phone for repair ?
  •  Contact nokia help, for me it worked.

Yes you have to factory reset your phone. Is no problem with a good backup.