HOW MANY AYES FOR A NATIVE STOCK MUSIC PLAYER APP FOR NOKIA PHONES?

I have been using a Samsung Smartphone since 2012.

HOW MANY AYES FOR A NATIVE STOCK MUSIC PLAYER APP FOR NOKIA PHONES?

praveenp praveenp
✭✭✭  / 

I have been using a Samsung Smartphone since 2012. Samsung has their own Music Player app which is quite impressive and user friendly with all the features that are needed. In around 2017, they launched a new revamped version of their Music Player app, which is even better than the previous one.

I have never liked any other app, even the Google Play Music app as it is not feature-rich or give much of flexibility to the users.

However, I moved to Nokia in 2018 with Nokia 7 Plus, and later to Nokia 9 Pureview.

But I still carry my Samsung phone without a SIM, when I travel or during workout just because of the Music Player App.

I wish Nokia & HMD too develop a native Music Player app and make it available for ONLY the Nokia Devices , just like Samsung. I don't trust any 3rd party app because of ads and other stuff, so never used any of those available on playstore. It might sound surprising that I NEVER listened to any music on any of my two Nokia devices just because there is no good Music Player installed which is safe and reliable, again, like Samsung.

If you think that Nokia devices must have a Good, Reliable, Feature-rich Native Stock MUSIC PLAYER APP, kindly reply with a YES/AYE.

I am tagging @juho @HMDLaura @WesleyLee @edo (as I don't know who else have direct links to the relevant departments) so that they get notified with this post and get aware of user feedback/ demands.

You too can tag them in your comments so that they get an idea of the number of people who want to see a new Music Player App by HMD Nokia.

Comments