TA1043 Security Update

Hello, My unlocked TA1043 still doesn't have the July Update. I'm from France and my operator is Free Mobile.

TA1043 Security Update

Tchovince Tchovince
 /  edited August 8
Hello,

My unlocked TA1043 still doesn't have the July Update.
I'm from France and my operator is Free Mobile.

I see in another subject our english neighbours have problem to have timely Update with their Nokia 6.1 versions.

Is there other people with a TA1043 model that don't have the update ? If yes, have you tried to force it ? With a factory reset or with a vpn trick ?

I start to think Android One is not the paradise they promise ...

Comments

• mat mat
     /  edited August 7

Same model, in France too (on sosh network), still on june update.

I wonder if we'll get P before the end of the year. so much for fast updates...

• Tchovince Tchovince
     / 
    I don't understand why we doesn't have the update and the lack of communication from HMD doesn't help ... If only they could explain why.
  • Auki Auki
    ✭✭  / 
    Am expecting 9.0 April next year for Nokia 6.1 !!i u want faster updates buy this fons (G.P,1+,and E.PH1,,,,),,,any other brand even with android one plus Google treble is no guarantee of any faster updates !!
  • nicos18 nicos18
     / 

I'm from Italy, my phone doesn't have a SIM, and I didn't receive the July update. My model number is TA-1043

• Bel_Iblis Bel_Iblis
     / 

Exactly the same here: model TA-1043 Under Bouygues Telecom. Stuck in June security update.

According to this link the fault may be from carriers  :https://www.reddit.com/r/GooglePixel/comments/7bfkdr/psa_pixelnexus_updates_can_still_be_subject_to/

• nicos18 nicos18
     /  edited August 17

@Bel_Iblis: the problem in my case is that I never inserted a SIM card, and still I didn't receive any update

• Bel_Iblis Bel_Iblis
     / 

That is quite Strange. So if you go to play.google.com on a computer and look at the phone list (gearwheel on up right) it is written "No carrier" ?

Did you talk about this with Nokia support? You can reach them easily by chat on your phone or on the website.

• nicos18 nicos18
     / 

@Bel_Iblis: yes, I see no carrier. Anyway, the Nokia support is useless