Improve camera app performance

Camera app not stable . After tack photo on HDR mode find duplicate file found on photo app.

Improve camera app performance

Camera app not stable .

After tack photo on HDR mode find duplicate file found on photo app.

Improve picture quality and file size increase

Reduce noise in picture.. zoom quality worst....

Comments

• Kỳ Quang Kỳ Quang
    ✭✭  / 

totally agree, Nokia team need to make more effort in optimize camera application. I have test Nokia 7.2 camera on 2 difference application. The first is stock one and second is GCam Mod application. I make 2 test, the first test I used 48 megapixels stock camera to compared with 12 megapixels GCam Mod, the second test i used 12 megapixels on both camera applications. And the result is GCam Mod win on both test even if stock camera application can use 48 megapixels. Both test, i used auto mode on both camera apps to make things more comparable. I also look at statistic of pics, they almost the same. Hope Nokia team can release future updates to optimize camera application because with GCam i realized that Nokia 7.2 Camera has lot of potential, you guys can do more to enable all of its power

• ionutcbi ionutcbi
    ✭✭  / 

Night mode is very bad also,the detail is very musshy and unclear

• FTBK FTBK
    ✭✭  / 

I agree with the statement that stock camera app is ... not totally garbage, but it is worse than OpenCamera and Gcam, and I want to append that Nokia7.2 doesn't have a 48MP sensor, so you can get only 12mp (according to S5KGM1 specs).

As for me I prefer OpenCamera because it's not a modified app and I used it for a long time before.

• Kỳ Quang Kỳ Quang
    ✭✭  /  edited February 7

after a few research, i see that nokia team is using quad pixel technology to capture more pixel, so with 12mp camera sensor they can have 48 mp pics. But in reality, more pixels does not mean better :D