Get fit with your Nokia Phone

New year, new me. A lot of people have the New Year resolution to get fit, but gym membership, personal trainer and equipment can be expensive.

Get fit with your Nokia Phone

HMDLaura HMDLaura
Staff member  /  edited March 3

New year, new me. A lot of people have the New Year resolution to get fit, but gym membership, personal trainer and equipment can be expensive. And sometimes it is just so much more comfortable to stay at home. Luckily, your Nokia phone can be the perfect fitness coach. Just download a suitable fitness app for you and get started - no matter where you are. Not sure which one to take? Well, we had a look at some of them to help you decide. 

8fit 

Not much time to work out? 8fit is your light in the dark. They offer 10-15 minutes effective workouts you can do just everywhere. No matter if you are a beginner or a pro, you will find workouts you like. And since a healthy lifestyle is only achieved with the right nutritions 8fit also offers nutrition plans. 

FitOn 

No money, no fitness? Not with FitOn. This app is free. Like free, really free. It offers exercises in the range from HIIT to yoga and dance classes. Get fit with your favorite exercises! 

Yoga I Down Dog

You are into yoga, but you don't like to do the same routine over and over again? With Down Dog, you can customize every part of the routine, be it length, body part focus, instructor or speed. 

Sports Tracker

As an already active person, Sports Tracker helps you keep up with all your exercises. Add your activities and get immediate analysis, check out your sports diary and share your results on different social media platforms! 

Now it's your turn. Tell us what app helps you to keep fit?

Comments