Nokia 6.1 Plus is not getting detected on any devices (Laptop/Desktop)

I've been facing this issue from a couple of months. I thought maybe it's a software issue and waited for Android 10 thinking it would get patched in it.

Nokia 6.1 Plus is not getting detected on any devices (Laptop/Desktop)

Ajinkya Limaye Ajinkya Limaye
✭✭  / 

I've been facing this issue from a couple of months. I thought maybe it's a software issue and waited for Android 10 thinking it would get patched in it. Yesterday, upgraded to Android 10 and still facing the same. It just goes to charging mode or it displays error stating that 'An unknown device caused power surge on USB port' when I change the USB port. Is anyone facing the same issue or have faced the same issue and have got it working again?

Tagged:

Comments

• Manish Toor Manish Toor
    ✭✭  / 

@Ajinkya Limaye First of all you have to remove the unknown device by going to control panel > devices and printers. After that restart your PC then connect your mobile with PC after that swipe down from your notification menu and tap on the notification (USB related notification) then tap on data transfer. If above steps doesn't work then again go to control panel > devices and printers right click on unknown device and select appropriate option to update device drivers.

NOTE: Sometime you PC needs internet connection to download some drivers (mobile drivers) to work well.

• Ajinkya Limaye Ajinkya Limaye
    ✭✭  / 

Yes, I've tried all the things I found on internet. But the problem is I don't get any drop down notification when I connect the mobile to laptop or desktop.