How do you rate the earphone handset in the box of Nokia 7.2?

Now a days tradition of giving In Ear earphone Handset, but Nokia has provided simple earphone handset. You can see from the photograph.

How do you rate the earphone handset in the box of Nokia 7.2?

[Deleted User] [Deleted User]
✭✭  /  edited January 13

Now a days tradition of giving In Ear earphone Handset, but Nokia has provided simple earphone handset. You can see from the photograph. Please send your opinion about that.

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

It is actually called "headset or earphones" and not the "handset". The handset is the phone itself.

I do not use any kind of earphones which are shipped with the phones. I use my own JBL ones. So, to me personally, it does not matter if earphones come out of the box or not 😊

• ionutcbi ionutcbi
    ✭✭  / 

Very poor earbuds.They aren't confortable,the sound is awfull on music and voice .WTF ... they don't even have an answer button. I think It's better they don't offer them at all at this level of quality,if I can call it that

• 556mag30 556mag30
    ✭✭  / 

Hi all, new Nokia 7.2 user in the UK.

The supplied Nokia earphone headset as pictured at the start of the thread, is the same as I received in the box. I haven't even bothered taking them out of the plastic wrapper. Instead, I bought the Nokia WH-301 earbuds as a separate purchase from Amazon. The Nokia WH-301's are so much better than the cheap set supplied in the box. Once I'd chosen the best equalizer setting in Google Music, the sound from the WH-301 wired buds is more than adequate when I'm listening to FM radio via my 7.2. They fit well in the ears too with 3 different sizes of ear bud covers. There are many brands of 'universal' wired earbud sets out there, but for the money, the WH-301's are in my opinion, worth it. Each to their own though.

I also have the Nokia wireless power earbuds BH-605 which came included in a special deal with my 7.2. I use these mostly for listening to internet radio. I absolutely love these Nokia bluetooth earbuds, they fit really comfortably in the ears.

• FTBK FTBK
    ✭✭✭  /  edited January 26

Oh, my lovely samsung e2121b from 2009, your creepy earphones are back...

But wait where is the button!‽?