Getting stuck

Niranjandas Niranjandas
✭✭  / 

New Nokia 7.2 getting stuck after the first update

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Hi, what do you mean by Getting Stuck?

Would be nice if you post a screenshot or explain more about your problem. If it is about minor lag in the notifications area, then it is a known issue and should be addressed in the next MR.

• gussie gus gussie gus
    ✭✭  / 

hello, new here , i have a nokia 7.2 that is stuck in a bootloop from new. it was turned on, had an update pending, when the update had finished it was then stuck in a bootloop which it has been in ever since , so this phone has never even been used. there is no way to find the imei number it just cycles through the bootlock pages, start, boot to qmmi, boot to ffbm,power off, recovery mode, restart bootloader, but choosing any option and pressing power key results in no change whatsover. any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Also new here.....my 7.2 I've had for about a month.

It took an afternoon of updates and restarts to finally get it to work. Now it just freezes up and restarts on its own, usually 2-3 times in a row. It will do this sometimes 3 times a day.

I previously had a 7.1 for the last two years and have had problems with the data port and poor reception, which the repairman suggested is all to do with the data port, which I can't get a replacement except for a poor quality Chinese piece. Done that. Done with it

I took the chance that the 7.2 would be a better phone, but at this point, I'm starting to regret that decision.

Any help would be appreciated. TIA

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Hi,. can you check if your Nokia 7.2 is running on the most recent software version? If yes, then I think it is safe to say that your phone needs a software re-install and you will likely need to send it to Nokia for that.

• @gussie gus

@mrperkins67

I'm so sorry for you that you purchased this defective phone. Both in hardware and software. Join my first discussion on demanding a global refund for Nokia 7.2. Share the text anywhere and click the Agree button.