Gesture navigation and third party launchers

I actually updated to android 10 solely because of the gesture navigation, but to my dissatisfaction Nokia only made a build that supports only the native launcher, meaning you cannot use gesture navigation with any third party launcher, this is quite unfortunate as I am not a fan of the native launcher.

Gesture navigation and third party launchers

Abdul_mng Abdul_mng
✭✭  / 

I actually updated to android 10 solely because of the gesture navigation, but to my dissatisfaction Nokia only made a build that supports only the native launcher, meaning you cannot use gesture navigation with any third party launcher, this is quite unfortunate as I am not a fan of the native launcher. Please HMD should add support for other third party launchers with the gesture navigation in their next update, and also solve the camera issue it's frustrating.

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Same here. It was actually an issue from Google's side. However, Google fixed it on the Google Pixel using a software update. Now, we'll have to see if that privilege is also passed onto Nokia phones and enabled via a software update. Until then, it is either a no to custom launchers or to gesture based navigation.