January 2020 SP now available

The January SP has been pushed for Nokia 4.2. The device shown here is TA-1157 and bringing build number to 00WW_1_41B_SP03.

January 2020 SP now available

NPraw NPraw
✭✭  / 

The January SP has been pushed for Nokia 4.2. The device shown here is TA-1157 and bringing build number to 00WW_1_41B_SP03. Different build number might got the update later than expected so keep checking.

Tagged:

Comments

• mrptmswe mrptmswe
    ✭✭  / 

My Nokia 4.2 is stuck in bootloader, i guess. Its some kind of menu, with 4 selectable items with voice button. Power off, start, restart bootloader, recovery mode. Nothing happens with anythign, ofcourse it boots back to this menu or shuts down with power off. Phone is 2 weeks old, this happend over nigth yesterday/today. Any suggestions?

• mrptmswe mrptmswe
    ✭✭  / 

Hope I am not arrogant, when I am asking help to my 2 weeks old phone, which died "over nigth". I just kindly ask, what could be wrong...?

• I saw your issue today about the January update. Following the December update topic that created problems for many other users, I did not follow anything else. What happened to you is unfortunate that your phone has been stucked  in bootloader and we can be satisfied with the December issues, our phone is still functional. I really don't know what your solution might be to get it back to the seller if it has a warranty.