android 10 contact search is not working on my Nokia 6.1

Hi, My phone is not giving search results for contact search. Only for a few contacts, search works.

android 10 contact search is not working on my Nokia 6.1

suneel suneel
✭✭  / 

Hi,

My phone is not giving search results for contact search. Only for a few contacts, search works. Remaining contacts are not getting displayed for "part of the name" search. Is anyone facing the same issue? I tried removing the Google Account and added again. Still there is no result.!!

Thanks

Suneel.

Tagged:

Comments

• Lomii Lomii
    ✭✭  / 

I have 6.1 I'm not experiencing that issue, it works fine with my unit. Maybe should restart you phone

• Chinnadurai Chinnadurai
    ✭✭  / 

After updated the andriod 10 version nokia 6.1 plus, contact search not working, only some contacts only showing in search results.

Please give me the solution on this.

• After update . I am able to search the contacts only by first name..they cant be searched by middle or last name..

Plz help as it is annoying

• Hello people,

I am also on the same boat. Not able to see or search for any contacts through the app. Tried restarting the phone several times along with re insertion of sim and also tried removing my google account ,then adding it back also.Nothing as of now is working . Nokia please find a solution to this annoying problem . It is really geting on my nerves.

Thanks

• tudor georgescu tudor georgescu
    ✭✭✭  /  edited January 16

I say surf to

https://contacts.google.com

• I am also not able to search for contacts properly after the update. This needs to be addressed asap.

• johnantony40 johnantony40
    ✭✭  / 

My phone is not giving search results for contact search after android 10 update. Only for a few contacts, search works. Remaining contacts are not getting displayed for "part of the name" search.

• Same issue with me....

Any solution?

• Daya Shanker Daya Shanker
    ✭✭  / 

Remove contact, Use Goole contact

• Balmohan Balmohan
     / 

Same problem for me, but if open contacts directly it allows me seach..

From phone app it doesn't, crazy problem..

Hope nokia releases hotfix asap to have this addressed

• This is really annoying as i am also facing the same issue. I am unable to search the contact with the middle or any part of the contact name.

Whereas i can do by using True Caller app.

Please look into it.

• Rathulal Rathulal
    ✭✭  / 

I am also having the same problem,do we have any fix released...?