Here Is Stable Gcam On Android 10, like pie must read

Edit:I would recommend you to perform point number 8 to 15 to installed Gcams they will surely work.

Here Is Stable Gcam On Android 10, like pie must read

Zilretra Zilretra
✭✭  /  edited January 14

Edit:I would recommend you to perform point number 8 to 15 to installed Gcams they will surely work. Skip first 7 steps

Buggy Android 10 for GCam lovers, but hope after reading this you will love to it.

GCam stucks on HDR+ processing? Or Shutter is not working? Or Picture is not saving? Or Saving a just Green photo? Have to restart after taking some snaps?

Who needs Android 10 GCam smooth and fast experience, like Pie on Nokia Devices?

Obviously every one who just updated the OS from 9 to 10 including me. Here is somethings to do for smoother GCam experience.

Let's dig it......

1.Uninstall all GCams first (Recommend)

2.Install Camera PX V4.1 Or 4.2 choice is yours. Download links are given below, don't need to download again if you have any version from these

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/PXv4.1.1_GoogleCamera_7.2.014.apk

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/PXv4.2_GoogleCamera_7.2.014.apk

3.After Installation don't snap a photo, just Disable Motion Picture and go to Camera setting

4. In setting there will be option "PX Mod Setting"

5. From top on the 4th number you will find an option "Non-ZSL frame count" set it as minimum as possible I will suggest you to put it 5

6.In the same menu at number 7 you will find an option "Super Res Zoom Always On" Turn it off, if it is on

7. On 8th number in same setting you will see an option "Force Sabre Merge Method" Turn it off

8. Close the Camera and goto its properties by pressing and holding the icon of camera a little "i" will appear just tap on it

9. Click on Advanced, Tap on "Battery"

10.Then click on "Battery optimization"

11. On the Upper side in the center there will be an option "NOT OPTIMIZED"

12.Tap it and Click on "All Apps" it will take some time to load all apps

13.Find the Camera PX there and tap on it , a flash toast will appear

14.Click on "Don't Optimize" and "Done"

15. Restart Your device

Now check the camera and share your experience,

Aaplying these Settings to other GCam hopefully will work

Battery optimization is main factor that is disturbing apps. Turn off this feature for all apps that are not working fine. Even for other GCam they will work for sure

Tagged:

Comments