Does Nokia have any plan to add pause button in video recording section .?

I don't know why Nokia not given pause button in 8.1 . Video quality is good no doubt but very disappointed with it .

Does Nokia have any plan to add pause button in video recording section .?

Bachhane Bachhane
✭✭  / 

I don't know why Nokia not given pause button in 8.1 . Video quality is good no doubt but very disappointed with it .

Answers

• ManojNokia ManojNokia
    ✭✭  / 

My suggestion is that experts from nokia team also participate to clear nokia customers doubts..and this will definitely help them to expand their customer base..

• ManojNokia ManojNokia
    ✭✭  / 

Video pause button is a must especially at the time of lock down as more teachers are compelled to record and post videos for online classes..while they do recordings sometimes they also need to attend household activities. So nokia team must take it seriously

• SASHA UROV SASHA UROV
    ✭✭✭  / 

don't have any plans)))

• MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

It seems to me Nokia have never improved upon any of the cameras on their phones, they would rather you buy a new phone.

• markw49 markw49
    ✭✭✭  / 

Or install a GCAM port as I have which does include a pause button. Too many people complaining about problems but not looking for solutions.

• Bachhane Bachhane
    ✭✭  /  edited May 5

Thanks to reply but I have tried too many Gcam ports but most of are crashes many times, and this kind of gcam not delivers the quality as like pre install camera .

And as I think gcam are not safe because they are download from unknown source and I can not compromise with security .

• MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Or in the case of Gcam a solution that adds even more problems.

• Lawss Lawss
    ✭✭✭  / 

No one knows the strategy of HMD when it comes to camera app. Every model has got different versions and features of the app.

Why can't all the mid to higher end (7 to 9 series) have the same versions of the camera app?

My Nokia 7.1 has the same camera app since I bought it in October 2018. So though the hardware is good, as it has Zeiss, the software is not.