Solution to GCam issue on Android 10

Since the android 10 update, every day Nokia users are trying to find a lasting solution to the GCam issue, many have tried several solutions all to no avail, same goes to me.

Solution to GCam issue on Android 10

Abdul_mng Abdul_mng
✭✭  / 

Since the android 10 update, every day Nokia users are trying to find a lasting solution to the GCam issue, many have tried several solutions all to no avail, same goes to me.

Initially I installed the Google play system update and then performed a soft reset on my phone and it solved the issue for me for up to 3days, it was on the 4th day that I went all back to square one Nd still began the search for a lasting update bcos the shutter button on the GCam will not save my pictures after click. I tried rebooting, soft resetting, hard resetting nothing seems to work, all will just solve the issue for a while and then stop working again. I even tried disabling battery optimization for the app still it didn't work.

Just last night, I was tired of rebooting my phone and resetting so I just left it and decided let me just manage and use the native camera aka rubbish camera, so I just went to settings and open apps manager and the I cleared the cache and data of the native camera, then I noticed that the disable button was not greyed out as it was on other versions of android so I just clicked on the disable button and it showed a warning that android bla bla bla... And I ignored Nd clicked ok. To my surprise I just opened GCam without even restarting my phone and everything was working fine and up to this moment I don't have any issue. I decided to share this perhaps it will help. I am using GCam by nullby

Comments