turn off app suggestions from app drawer & how to apply dark theme which available in Android9

I recently updated to android 10.How to turn off app suggestions from app drawer & how to apply dark theme which available in Android9.

turn off app suggestions from app drawer & how to apply dark theme which available in Android9

gaurav30390 gaurav30390
✭✭  / 

I recently updated to android 10.How to turn off app suggestions from app drawer & how to apply dark theme which available in Android9. In android 10 dark mode is available which applies to whole phone and all apps

Answers

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

That's new dark mode and it is how it is designed. The one in Android 9 was a Work in Progress and wasn't how Google intended to deliver it. You will have to live up with Android 10's dark mode as it is by design and based on Google's thinking and material design guidelines.

For the app suggestions, it is currently not possible to remove them. But a future update to the Quickstep launcher might make them removable. Until then, its for you to manage with 😁

• un minded un minded
     / 

With my Nokia g50 I keep pressed the icon of the app and while keeping it pressed I move it on the upper side where there's a place with written "do not show again" or something similar. After that the app is not shown again in the recent apps line of the app drawer