Video recording in Snapchat not working

I'm hoping I'm not the only person experiencing this, however I haven't seen anyone else mention it.

Video recording in Snapchat not working

WAusJackBauer WAusJackBauer
✭✭  /  edited January 17

I'm hoping I'm not the only person experiencing this, however I haven't seen anyone else mention it.

For troubleshooting, my device is the Nokia 4.2 (Model TA-1150) with Android 9 Pie (Build number 00WW_1_41B_SP02) running the latest version of Snapchat available to me. (10.73.0.0) I am also on a fresh install of Android after installing the latest firmware updates.

When I record a video in Snapchat and finish recording, the video does not play back for you to view and instead freezes on the last frame of the video. Discarding the video then results with the last frame of the video staying on screen and new camera movement is not detected.

Attempting to send recorded videos to people does not work and neither does saving the video to my device. Please look into this issue as I have not seen this problem on any other phone I've used.

Comments

• Hi There, I'm experiencing the same ...and the app hangs a lot too.

And also the "Save" is of no point...It just doesn't save to memories or camera roll.

I first thought it was just me....but now it seems like everyone has the same problem.

I would really appreciate it if anyonw could help.

• vanhee vanhee
     / 

I have the same problem as well, when I record a video that snapchat blocks