System UI is not Responding

Every day my nokia 7.2 hangs & a message appears on screen " System UI is not Responding"... Pl. Dove this issue hmd global...very pathetic....

System UI is not Responding

Sudhanshuk Sudhanshuk
✭✭  / 

Every day my nokia 7.2 hangs & a message appears on screen " System UI is not Responding"...

Pl. Dove this issue hmd global...very pathetic....

Tagged:

Comments

• Ronny2010 Ronny2010
    ✭✭✭  / 

After pure misery with freezing 7.2 and discusting updatepolicy on 7.2 have i dump this biggest mistake in my life for recycle so i buy OnePlus 7T pro without problems and Android 10 with 4 years updates and three version updates. Also the Nokia bluetooth powerbuds don't work after few weeks not anymore because they don't charge anymore . Sorry Nokia wake up and help customers that don't lost they're trust. I have had so much Patience but when customerservice don't want help and ignore significant problems than is the Company totaly wrong and not ok anymore.

• Supergunny Supergunny
    ✭✭  / 

Have you tried a hard reset?

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

A factory reset should help in getting rid of such issues since we are not sure which app or file is causing the issue to happen.

• cheremenin cheremenin
    ✭✭  / 

Honestly at this point @Ronny2010 is right

• DeMotte DeMotte
    ✭✭  / 

This is definitely a rogue app.. reset to factory and update.. problem fixed. Try to avoid apps with ads

1. In Nokia 5.3, while using any payment apps (ex: Google Pay), The UPI is PIN entering screen is not properly aligned. Number and dashes are not properly placed. Kindly fix this UI issue.
    2. Please add Phone Lock icon in Notification bar instead of having it in Accessibility settings. So that, we don't have to use power button to lock the screen every time.
    3. There's no built in Sound recorder app in mobile. Kindly install it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pavan Akella

Mob: 6361273791

1. In Nokia 5.3, while using any payment apps (ex: Google Pay), The UPI is PIN entering screen is not properly aligned. Number and dashes are not properly placed. Kindly fix this UI issue.
    2. Please add Phone Lock icon in Notification bar instead of having it in Accessibility settings. So that, we don't have to use power button to lock the screen every time.
    3. There's no built in Sound recorder app in mobile. Kindly install it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pavan Akella

Mob: 6361273791