Hi guys! I experience some problems with the GPS on my Nokia phone with Oreo 8.1. This is how it looks like in the GPS Test app:
I experience some problems with the GPS on my Nokia phone with Oreo 8.1. This is how it looks like in the GPS Test app:
I tried the following
- turned off the 4G
- also turned on/off the WiFi
- tried changing the location mode from high accuracy to device only
- cleared the AGPS - again no signal, then updated the AGPS, same thing
- restarted the phone
- turned off the phone, waited for a while, turned it on again
- removed the SIM card, waited for a while, put it in again
Google maps finds my location, also Runtastic but it says that GPS
signal is weak and tracking will not work. So something is obviously
wrong here. This happened before as well, then the GPS worked perfectly
for about a week, now I have the problem again.
Can anybody please help? Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!