[Merged] When will Nokia 3.1 Plus get Android 10 update?

It's jan 21.....still nokia 3.1 plus running on android 9 [(pie)🍰]... Anyone know when nokia roll out android 10 update?

[Merged] When will Nokia 3.1 Plus get Android 10 update?

akash1489 akash1489
✭✭  /  edited March 21

It's jan 21.....still nokia 3.1 plus running on android 9 [(pie)🍰]... Anyone know when nokia roll out android 10 update?

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited January 22

HMD hasn't mentioned the exact dates of rolling out Android 10 Upgrade,but you can expect between Feb-March 2020 as stable release

• It's system is now very old and it's gesture is a garbage but android 10 gesture is too cool and modern.

😠 when will Nokia 3.1 Plus get Android 10 update?

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Well here due to Covid-19 Virus aka Corona virus most of the update roll-out has got disturbed and if everything is set right ,you can expect the updates in a couple of weeks or as scheduled by HMD Global Q1 2020(upto March 2020)

• righez righez
    ✭✭  / 

I can't wait ! 😊

• Hirpara Hirpara
    ✭✭  / 

3.1 sav bakvash 2bar riperig toy fold

• Hirpara Hirpara
    ✭✭  / 

Riperig 7mahinamaa 2vakht

• I think it will get update at the 1st week of March 2020.

If it doesn't get Android 10 update However we need to wait for the update.😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

I hope it gets update faster.

• Rifqi Arief Rifqi Arief
    ✭✭  / 

I hope too, next update the devs can fixed lagging issues, because, i think the driver is the problem :(

• Erfan_Selenium Erfan_Selenium
    ✭✭  / 

Its March 10 now!! Why Nokia isn't rolling out android 10 for 3.1 plus!?

• But officially ... According to roadmap the nokia 3.1 plus most receive update in February......but there is delay...... Iam thinking that it is a corona effect

• Makay Chapulets Makay Chapulets
    ✭✭  / 

At least Nokia should have an open beta scheme where enthusiasts can download and test the OS for them.

• Mukul Mukul
    ✭✭✭  / 

bro reality is that such services available for famous budget nokia phones and flagship nokia phones. nokia 3.1 plus neither a famous product of nokia nor a premium or flagship category phone. you can search for nokia 6.1 plus and 5.1 plus for such android rom support, you can understand that these 3 phones launched in the same year but nokia 5.1 plus and 6.1plus both sold very much than nokia 3.1 plus due to their latest features and specs. nokia supports both devices most in comparison of nokia 3.1 plus.

• Naah! The 3.1 plus is getting Android 10 before 5.1 plus. Nokia treats the 5.1 plus like it's trash! Check the updated roadmap..3.1 plus will get it by ending of march or Start of April but 5.1 plus by Mid to ending of April.

• jayadeep dhfm jayadeep dhfm
    ✭✭  / 
  • reza Masool reza Masool
    ✭✭  / 

When you want to update Nokia 3.1 plus to Android 10!!?

March is over but HMD Didn't bring us new update!!

I can't wait anymoooooore 😠😡😠

Totally i feel Nokia don't support 3.1 plus like another models.

When i had 6.1 before that I felt better support 😡😡

• Shakil6161 Shakil6161
    ✭✭  / 

Dear nokia team,please tell me when is update nokia6.1 plus android 11?????

• akash1489 akash1489
    ✭✭  / 

Are you mad bro? Android 11 is in just DP2(Development Preview 2). and you are asking about android 11 for nokia 6.1 plus ..LOL bro🤣😂😀😁

• süleyman alkan süleyman alkan
    ✭✭  /  edited March 20

When will he come android 10?

• VMW VMW
    ✭✭  / 

I got android 10 for my nokia 2.2 but still waiting for nokia 3.1 plus... When will that update be available??

• akash1489 akash1489
    ✭✭  / 

Android 10 in the beginning of Q2