Android 10

Hi.Just wanted to share that I just got android 10 (Q) and December security updates on my 6.1 Size 1444.3 MB,So far ..... No bugs. .

Android 10

louie3443 louie3443
✭✭  /  edited January 23

Hi.Just wanted to share that I just got android 10 (Q) and December security updates on my 6.1 Size 1444.3 MB,So far ..... No bugs. .

Comments

• so far first bug: Cast Screen on Google Chromecast remain active after stop casting. The last image remain on TV screen.

• Kolhapure Kolhapure
    ✭✭  / 

I get Android 10 update in Jan, i updated my 6.1 plus after that phone behaving so weird first of all google not recognising my voice stored on cloud and if i try to delete it's not letting me delete that , 2nd problem was battery problem it sucks i dont have any doubt about nokias battery when i updated my phone from that day my phone taking more than normal time to charge and if i remove charging because of 100% then it start to eat charging even i dont dont use any applicable suppose i changed phone 100% then i removed the charging and if i put my phone on the table with zero use it will eat upto 15 to 20% of charging in in 30 min in android 9 this thing never happened if the same procedure i do with android 9 OS charging will reduce only 3 to 4% in 30 min in zero usage i practically did this test do something find solution over it i dont like to charge my phone in every 2 hour it's irritating.