Typing problen in nokia 8.1

When i am typing alphabet a just once its appearing aa instead of a single time.

Typing problen in nokia 8.1

Sahel Ghosh Sahel Ghosh
✭✭  / 

When i am typing alphabet a just once its appearing aa instead of a single time. Dont know why its happening itsa software bug in aandroid 10 its happening , typing a single times aappear aaas aa.

Answers

• aviral singh aviral singh
    ✭✭  / 

Yes it happens sometimes..it's true ..just use the keypad delicately ..

• Mayukh Mayukh
    ✭✭  / 

The touch sensitivity of this phone isn't good at all. It behaves worse than very cheap and low budget phones in this aspect. I had to change the screen for this problem increasing even more. But after changing the problem is still there but in lower level. This is a problem with this model I guess or with all Nokia phones.

• Sahel Ghosh Sahel Ghosh
    ✭✭  / 

I have already changed my display twice, now only a is making problem while typing when typing a one times its coming as aa aaa aa aa aa , o **** im just typing a slowly a singke time but 6/10 times it appear as aa aaa, its a software glitch with android 10, om sure, coz touch pad freezing issue is not there any more, but this a problem is common

✭✭  / 

Post aas much aas u can so that the post make a hole to sarvikas ears.and then be will take action🤣😂

✭✭  / 

I think all android 10 updates are not same there is a lot of android 10 updates region wise, may be 5/10 has glitches, as my field level research says 70users out of 100 ar having problem with android 10 on nokia 8.1, and so 30 ppl are very lucky.

✭✭  / 

But maximum/mostof the usershaving problems, even the morons replaced my motherboatd still oroblem.

✭✭  / 

What proof? Just use ur brain, ive visited nokia service center, to sort out the problems of android 10 after update they thought this might be the problem of my motherboard, they changed my motherboard, my display(complete set inc touchpad), they have already notified me before changing as my device is in warranty, but still problem in unsolved.

My cousin so bought the same phone iron color 4/64gb he is also facing the problem.

So stop commenting for nokia use ur brain, there is a **** lot of comments and problems users are facing with 8.1 device, not all device only 8.1 afterandrois 10 update

So please te ur sarvikas uncle to rectify it soon

Nahi toh is baar bhi nokia ka gaar main baambol hoga last time ki tarah, phir band ho padega company😂

✭✭  / 

This proved that u have brains😂😂😂

If a motherboard has been replaced then, imei number also be changed 😂😂, for ur info my device imei also change after replacement of motherboard. Not only mother board my display full set inc touch pad also changed. And this case runned by mefor one month long, zonal head manager of nokia service centers in north kolkata zones exclusively handled the issue, they had just replaced the new parts infro t of me, and they had also shown me the new parts when arrived,. & I have seen the replacement process.

This was a top case, but still some problem persists they also verified it aas software problem and told me to wait for next updates.

So if service guys are telling its a software problem so it is.

Other nokia devices also had some sort of same problen in service center they so insisted to old versions users not yo hit update furthur.

NOW COMMENT?

✭✭  / 

Its not few they manufactured faultu devices in huge scale and after android 10 ppl face severe issues, even nokia power user community also shared same post bugs after android 10 update, as retweeted by sarvikas that a 2nd android 10 build is revewed and been on testing.

Anc will launch soon.. but its still not launch.

Nokia is a brand of fake promises,

While brand like realme listen to their users and take insta action so why not nokia.

Regain ur knowledgs.. average no of users know about nokia community rest post via Facebook, insta, twitter, and nokia knows well the oroblem about nokia 8.1. service center also knows problem with 8.1

Service center also knows how much amount on 8.1 is been serviced for faults.

And for theor info nokia finally took off nokia 8.1 from market..

No morr trouble no more pfoblem to furthur users.

✭✭  / 

And who the **** are uto ask for proof,proof is updated on twitter hashtag nokia & sarvikas.

Before asking foor proof u should know that motherboard change hone se imei bhi change hota hain.. ittna fuddu koi nahi ban sakta..

Proof😂😂😂

• Abrol Abrol
    ✭✭  / 

Yes there is some problem with the touch screen but it rectified up to 95% if you don't use any screen guard

kindly try removing the screen guard and then using the phone

the screen glass is scratch resistant so don'bother about scratches

✭✭  / 

I have alreaady done that still the problem persistent its just one simple problem having with just one alphabet that is when i am typing letter a, its coming as aa means a letter types twice just like "aa" or "aaa" nothing else.

Also changed my keyboard from gboard to swipe key, but problem perssists with letter a.

• aviral singh aviral singh
    ✭✭  / 

It's true ..