Problems with phone after update to android 10

Finally, such a long-awaited update came to Nokia 6.1 But after the whole procedure after launch, an error window appeared and a suggestion to close the android application android.process.media which did not allow current to use the phone at all.

Problems with phone after update to android 10

Alexeii Alexeii
✭✭  / 

Finally, such a long-awaited update came to Nokia 6.1 But after the whole procedure after launch, an error window appeared and a suggestion to close the android application android.process.media which did not allow current to use the phone at all. It's good that chat support worked for all 5+ I could not go into safe mode after but with a prompt from the operator I decided to reset to factory settings, which helped! the error is gone.

Tagged:

Comments

• monjit monjit
    ✭✭  / 

I noticed after update battery drain so quickly.

• hello guys my nokia 6.1 [plus just shut down and doesn't open so i was tring to resolve and asked to factory reset i do it then this message comes "you have to update before contiuning " here the problem after i finished my update it doesn't open which start bleaching android one again &again at last this message appeared crptography failed!1 i can't use my phone please helppp

• SabbirEP SabbirEP
    ✭✭  / 

Also the proximity sensor works when I call someone but when someone calls me it doesn't. I often receive calls getting the phone out of my pocket.

• DieNokia DieNokia
     / 

Death to Nokia. I spend a considerable amount of money on a Nokia phone. They approve the update to Android 10 which then causes everyone bootloop problems. They don't provide any support or fixes for the problem. They don't provide the option to role back to Android 9. They don't provide the OEM unlock so users can attempt to make their investments useful again. Seriously, I hope they disappear as a company and people can just fondly remember them as the company that owned the mobile phone market and lost it all.