Problems with phone after update to android 10

Finally, such a long-awaited update came to Nokia 6.1 But after the whole procedure after launch, an error window appeared and a suggestion to close the android application android.process.media which did not allow current to use the phone at all.

Problems with phone after update to android 10

Alexeii Alexeii
✭✭  / 

Finally, such a long-awaited update came to Nokia 6.1 But after the whole procedure after launch, an error window appeared and a suggestion to close the android application android.process.media which did not allow current to use the phone at all. It's good that chat support worked for all 5+ I could not go into safe mode after but with a prompt from the operator I decided to reset to factory settings, which helped! the error is gone.

Tagged:

Comments

• monjit monjit
    ✭✭  / 

I noticed after update battery drain so quickly.

• hello guys my nokia 6.1 [plus just shut down and doesn't open so i was tring to resolve and asked to factory reset i do it then this message comes "you have to update before contiuning " here the problem after i finished my update it doesn't open which start bleaching android one again &again at last this message appeared crptography failed!1 i can't use my phone please helppp

• SabbirEP SabbirEP
    ✭✭  / 

Also the proximity sensor works when I call someone but when someone calls me it doesn't. I often receive calls getting the phone out of my pocket.