about phone

as i personally know that nokia x6 is one of the best midrange smartphones ,but i just want to say that please bring your these mobile phones  nokia x6 and x5 to india so that we can use them, our people are eagerly waiting for this mobile please bring it to india we indians our haveing a lot of old memory with this brand and we love nokia ,if you will bring it to india people will really enjoy it but your prices must be within 14000 to 17000 rs otherwise it would be over priced for nokia x6 and for nokia x5 your price must be from 10000 to 13000 i hope u will bring these phones in india .

about phone

as i personally know that nokia x6 is one of the best midrange smartphones ,but i just want to say that please bring your these mobile phones  nokia x6 and x5 to india so that we can use them, our people are eagerly waiting for this mobile please bring it to india we indians our haveing a lot of old memory with this brand and we love nokia ,if you will bring it to india people will really enjoy it but your prices must be within 14000 to 17000 rs otherwise it would be over priced for nokia x6 and for nokia x5 your price must be from 10000 to 13000 i hope u will bring these phones in india .

thanking you

a great nokia fan

Aryan Dhiman