Nostalgia

Can HMD please bring back some of the Nokia line of their past phone,they have a large cache of phone to choose from that not even Samsung can compete…

Nostalgia

Bedeau Bedeau
✭✭  / 

Can HMD please bring back some of the Nokia line of their past phone,they have a large cache of phone to choose from that not even Samsung can compete with

These phones can rock the market like no other in the Android version

Comments

• nmgo3 nmgo3
    ✭✭  / 

Yeah, those devices were quite cool. Currently, Microsoft Surface Duo looks quite interesting to me.

It'll be released later this year.

• It is high time to reboot Nokia N series

• madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 

I agree it's time to bring back the N-series, but only on a proper smartphone, not something running KaiOS.

The Surface Duo is what HMD should have been producing, and maybe they do have some prototypes, but it's a shame they weren't working on this from the start.

Cheers 🙂

• Bedeau Bedeau
    ✭✭  / 

Exactly,these gamer phones don't need to be slim lined,they can be a bit bulky to handle better components with durability,for a gamer they will agree,cause you will want a device in hand that has a solid and comfortable feel to it,yet still can do the conventional phone duties.the N series Nokia should be revisited

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

I agree. HMD at least should have give a small attention to bringing at least 1 true Nokia phone in an year.

Come on! N-series and Lumia.. There's so much that hmd can recreate in a nice way and I'm sure they'll steal the show more than hmd has ever achieved so far.

• Mizachs Mizachs
    ✭✭  / 

More compact Android for example with Nokia N8 style would be cool. Or thicker phone with large camera sensor like 808. :)