Nokia 9.1 Pureview - Penta Camera

Hi, I see that Nokia is already working on the 9.2 successor of the 9 Pureview and is not really taking care of the problems with the 5 camera's on the the first version.

Nokia 9.1 Pureview - Penta Camera

Joeri D Joeri D
✭✭  / 

Hi, I see that Nokia is already working on the 9.2 successor of the 9 Pureview and is not really taking care of the problems with the 5 camera's on the the first version. I feel left behind in the cold here, because apparently there will be no software update for these 5 camera's to work together and processing fast as it should be, the only solution seems to be waiting and buying the 9.2 where a conservative camera system solution will apply.

Comments

• Zhdanov Zhdanov
    ✭✭  / 

So I'm not there only one having camera NOT taking any pictures every once in a while? I'm pressing the shutter, it flashes, but the photo never appears in the gallery afterwards. Honestly, that sucks.

• Aston Loo Aston Loo
    ✭✭  / 

It was fine before updated to android 10. Now camera apps lagging always, sometimes camera freeze and photo not saved into gallery. I have to restart the phone with no choices. The good is photo processing work without unlocking screen in android 10, so i don't have to keep my screen unlocked and on. The bad is, the phone lagging bad and worst while processing photos. Anyway, I'm still ok with my Nokia 9 pureview, little disappointed because feel like HMD gave up on Nokia 9 pureview.