Nokia Mobile will launch new phones on February 23 - MWC 2020

Nokia Mobile (HMD Global) will be hosing a launch event towards the end of February 2020.

Nokia Mobile will launch new phones on February 23 - MWC 2020

singhnsk singhnsk
✭✭✭✭  / 

Nokia Mobile (HMD Global) will be hosing a launch event towards the end of February 2020. Surprisingly, the announcement will happen 1 day before MWC 2020 will officially kick in on 24th of February 2020. Maybe HMD wanted to create some buzz before the media gets busy covering the other companies which will showcase their products during the event.

If you are interested in the latest developments in the world of Nokia, you can save the date of 23rd February to your calendar. The event time is 4PM (Barcelona time) or 3PM GMT/UTC.

As to what to expect, there are rumors of Nokia 8.2 5G, Nokia 5.2 and Nokia 1.3 along with a Nokia original and a feature phone named Nokia 400. We were speculating the things in another thread right here. You can jump in share your thoughts about your expectations.

Speculation thread

The event details were shared by PocketLint.

Comments

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

I hope 5.2 and 1.3 should come along with android 10 out of box. We don't want android 10 ready phones....

Nokia also known for giving surprise too so we can expect something surprising from them. May be they launch 8.2 with under display selfie camera (chances are too low for that) or it may have first ever pop up selfie camera on nokia. I think there will be same camera set up of triple camera like we had on 7.2 (yeah wide angle too). Also recently nokia 2.3 launched with 4000 mAh battery and I personally believe that from now nokia will come upto 5000 mAh battery capacity (mid range phones at least).

• Jossiace Jossiace
    ✭✭  / 

Honestly, if Nokia does not wake up and rise to the challenge, it will be brushed aside by the rising one like Oppo mobile.

Nokia needs to make phones with big battery life like 4300-4500mAh , fast Charging flatting from 25W,30W and above.

Nokia should also make their phones more thinning. It's good as we fans don't want thicker phones again.

• jayadeep dhfm jayadeep dhfm
    ✭✭  / 

It will be better if they provide alteast SD625 PROCESSOR For phones prices Varying between 8000-10000Rs .

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Update: Due to the outbreak of Corona virus, HMD and Nokia will not be making a presence at MWC 2020. The launch for new phones should be rescheduled and they'll inform of future plans in the coming days.

• Jossiace Jossiace
    ✭✭  / 

Now that Nokia has cancelled their participation in the MWC Barcelona 2020 and even the entire Conference has been cancelled, when will New Nokia Phones launch will take place?

I think new announcement should take place on 23rd of February 2020 or before the said day.

Other manufacturers have been making announcements. Manufacturer like LG has launched their new Phones.

So am expecting that of Nokia.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Hi, I think the announcement will be postponed to some time in March. The virus is also affecting availability of components and manufacturing as a whole. So, it's better to not announce something they can't produce and make available in time.

• I want to tell nokia that launch engage model with android version, I think it's amazing & more exciting things that that model was very very much good.

• Please launch engage & that type of models will rock .