Radio FM App-issues

-Radio FM App version 9, cannot be simple switch only between saved, favourite radio stations.

Radio FM App-issues

Philip_05 Philip_05
✭✭✭  / 

-Radio FM App version 9, cannot be simple switch only between saved, favourite radio stations. Is just possible switch to another station (saved or not), sliding the channel frequency row left or right.

-Another App issue, is not possible change radio station when screen is lock (only option Stop or Play)

-App cannot work in split screen Android mode

Old Radio FM App was better than new

Comments

• Philip_05 Philip_05
    ✭✭✭  / 

In version 10 still same issues.

Somebody know how switch between added to favourite radio stations?

No arrows to left/right, switch between saved stations. Where stations are saved if can not see them. No mark/tik stations on frequency scale 😐️

• santoscleto santoscleto
    ✭✭  / 

I miss the RDS stuff: while it shows song information, it does not identify the station or does not allow to search for a better frequency (same station name) if the current one is bad.

For thh favourites, it is stupid but you access them thru the search icon (and here, it does show the frequency names!?).

Looks like an after-build app just to show that it support radio FM since it lacks a lot of any modern radio FM with RDS capabilities. It would be nice if they update it (and thru the store preferably to not depend on android OS upgrades) because I do use it a lot.

• Philip_05 Philip_05
    ✭✭✭  / 

My FM app looks so

• santoscleto santoscleto
    ✭✭  / 

Right, shows information about station type and even the RDS text (song...) but does not identify the station name, only shows the frequency! But if you save that to your favourites, then it will show the station name there!

• Philip_05 Philip_05
    ✭✭✭  / 

OK, but in my situation if I save radio station to favourite, it not will show the station name, only still shows the frequency and bottom RDS text (song, type station etc.) Exactly like above screen shoot only change-heart is black. Favourites in this app this is joke.

Maybe somebody know free good app FM radio (no internet FM radio) substitute default Android app? I do not find nothing interesting

• Troy Cleveland Troy Cleveland
    ✭✭  / 

Hi, FM radio on the 3.1 looks better then the new FM radio on the 5.3 and you can't find the app in the playstore, why? (Image of old version ⬇️)