I just want to report some issues while using the new Nokia 7.2.
I have the latest update Android 9 with Security Patch 5 Jan 2020.
Bugs which I experience are -
- There is an issue with the sound settings. When I turn off the Ring Volume completely and keep it to vibrate, After some time or if I plug the phone to charging, the Ring Volume get backs to full again.
- Issues with the camera. It hangs randomly. Auto focus sometimes doesn't works correctly.
- Problem with ambient mode. Even after acknowledging the notifications , it still shows the notifications icons continuously.
- Sometimes on screen touch response doesn't works.
- Dropping the notification badge from top through the fingerprint sensor doesn't works sometimes.
- Battery is draining faster after recent update and also It is taking more time to charge.
- Auto brightness mode is incorrect with respect to ambient luminosity. It need to be improved.
That's all issues I have experienced so far. Hope you will fix these in your next updates.