Best Type-C cable for Nokia 7 plus ? and Has anyone faced charging port issue?

Hi Guys, Can any one tell me which is best suitable Type-C cable for charging and data transfer?

Best Type-C cable for Nokia 7 plus ? and Has anyone faced charging port issue?

sumanthg sumanthg
✭✭  / 

Hi Guys,

Can any one tell me which is best suitable Type-C cable for charging and data transfer?

and Let me know if anyone faced charging port problem and solution for that?

Comments

• Atik khan Atik khan
    ✭✭  /  edited February 4

Yes i have face problem in my Nokia 7 plus. Some time when you put your phone on charge. Charging indicator is shown in phone but charging in phone not happening. I have to reattach my charging cable then charging will work.

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Oneplus dash cable, Samsung (which comes with m30s) c type, Poco Phone c type cable, Mivi India c type cable, Ausmo C type cable works best and charging speed too is ready good.

All these cables work best with all nokia c type port models.

• Yes , i have changed my charging port two times . And do ise the nokia type c cable as its fast charging cable.

• shriram fowkar shriram fowkar
    ✭✭✭  / 

I was facing charging port issue from last few months. If I connected fast charger which came with N7Plus, phone used to reboot while charging. Then I starred using my wifes charger which came with her Nokia 6.2 which was charging normally. No fast charging.

Today none of the cable was holding to the charging port. Hence I had no option but to give it to oocal mobile shop. He replaced the cgarging port and voila now everything is back to notmal. Fast charging is working too. Keeping my fingers crossed...

• Fahad Fahad
    ✭✭  / 

Actually yes. I'm starting to have issues with my 7 plus' usb c port. When plugged in, it will start charging. Then, it would start charging rapidly. As soon as screen turns off and glance screen appears, rapid charging stops and a second later, charging stops. I need to plug out the cable, and plug back in. Sometimes need to repeat this multiple times, or even hold the phone and charging cable together. And if with rapid charging, it also displays the time remaining, that is when the charging actually starts.

I also have a spare C cable that I bought off Amazon, but I've seen three original cable works better.