Transferring files between phone and the PC

When connected to my Laptop, I see "this folder is empty", nothing is visible. How to access the different folders of the phone?

Transferring files between phone and the PC

Nagmoti Nagmoti
✭✭  / 

When connected to my Laptop, I see "this folder is empty", nothing is visible. How to access the different folders of the phone? How to add the custom ring tones?

Tagged:

Comments

• iamafsahul iamafsahul
    ✭✭  / 

First all u have to do download Ringtones which should be a oog. File ringtone from browser and then move the OOG file to Ringtones folder in Google file the go to the settings and then sounds and select phone ringtone and you see your file is there in list of ringtones. Thanks

• Jocke.Sve Jocke.Sve
    ✭✭✭  /  edited February 2020

Phone supports 'Alarms', 'Notifications' and 'Ringtones' in both OGG and MP3 formats.

You can copy either direct to Your phones internal memory in corresponding folder or create folder(s) on Your external storage (sd-card).

Note: If copying a file to 'Alarms' folder, it will only show as 'Alarm' sound. Same for all three main types of system sounds.

• OT wan OT wan
    ✭✭  / 

when connected to your pc, click the notification on your phone twice. then select file transfer. this should allow you to view the various folders on your phone.

• Hello, i bought a nee Nokia 3.2 and there is the Same Problem.

PC recognizes Nokia3.2 but doesn't Show Files. I do Not Inderstand the advice: Tap Motivation in Phone twice. There is No notivation.

• Pollyanna Pollyanna
    ✭✭  / 

pics won't transfer from desktop to phone!