Say hello - revamped :) - Page 2

You're maceian 😮?! I didn't get admission in MA, but I've been there many times (for tech-fest and all...). My house is not that far from the college.

Say hello - revamped :)

Comments

• joe367 joe367
    ✭✭✭  /  edited February 2020

You're maceian 😮?! I didn't get admission in MA, but I've been there many times (for tech-fest and all...). My house is not that far from the college. Do you live here too?

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Aha! I've been to Alleppey once. Enjoyed those houses in boats. Nice region 😊

• thanoofnaina thanoofnaina
    ✭✭✭  / 

😍glad to here that @singhnsk . Venice of the east😍😍

have you been there @HMDLaura . if not, come, pay a visit someday.

• madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 

Hi @jeffianfm,

Yes I remember you 😃 Availability of Nokia accessories around the world is still a problem. Maybe @HMDLaura can arrange a Q&A with Ben Jen about this?

Cheers 🙂

• jeffianFM jeffianFM
    ✭✭✭  / 

@madbilly still waiting for @HMDLaura response/s 🤗😊

• dissssssplay dissssssplay
    ✭✭  / 

I enjoy nokia phones a lot.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Hi @zehao m, welcome to the community. Nice to know about you hehe and it is nice that you considered a Nokia even though there's fierce local competition in China. Unfortunately, HMD no longer seems to be selling the smartphones in China and we don't know when they will restart sales in China.

Also, please consider running your posts through translation before posting. That will make us all understand it :) Must say that you wrote proper Chinese and the translation above is fully understandable.

• madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 

Hi @zehao m! Nice post (thanks to @singhnsk for the translation) 😃

• madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 

Well I just discovered a new HMD staff member I hadn't see before, say hello @skink 😃

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Last seen May 2019 😴 I dunno what happened to all the guys. They are slowly disappearing ☹️

BTW, they have submitted more number of comments than the ones visible to us. There must be an internal fourm sub-sectiom where those were made, I believe 😁

• joe367 joe367
    ✭✭✭  / 

Found this on insta, showing importance of social distancing 😐️ . We are now on complete lock-down, for 21 days in India. I don't know much about situation elsewhere except its much severe in Italy and Spain. Hope you guys are doing well. How are you guys spending time back home?

• madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 

Hi @amal joe ,

Most of Europe is on lockdown like India, though may be not as severe as we are allowed to go out to buy food, for example.

I'm teleworking and my family are trying to keep themselves entertained.

Cheers 🙂

• Thanuj Thanuj
    ✭✭✭  / 

Hello,

I took quite a long break from the forums and I'll certainly need some to poke around here and there to see what's new...

Hi! I'm Thanuj and I'm from a southern state in India. I'm generally interested in tech and vehicles, Particularly cars.

Food and pets are some of my other interests.

I bought my Nokia 6.1 Plus in the month of Jan 2019, You could say it was a new years gift haha. It has served me well and still does to this day. I along with the community learned tons of new stuff. Yes yes, I've my ups and downs of owning a Nokia but mostly it's been a positive experience :)

I'm looking forward to what lies ahead in the world of Nokia.

Cheers!

• nitinkachare nitinkachare
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited June 2020

Hello Everyone, My Name is Nitin Kachare. I am from Nanded, Maharashtra, India. I have post graduated in Computer Science. I do part-time work sometimes in small projects. I have an interest in science and technology. I like new innovations in smartphones.

I joined Nokia Community in December 2017. I have started my Nokia Journey From Nokia 2626 FM(August 2007) then Nokia Asha 503 Dual SIM (January 2014) then Nokia X2 Dual SIM (September 2014), Nokia 2(December 2017), Nokia 6.1(July 2018).

I am Using Nokia 8.1 from December 2018 which I got a gift from Nokia for runner up of the first Nokia Community Competition that was Dubai Event. This is my first gift in my life which I got from my beloved brand. I have never used another brand even when Microsoft had stopped work on Android Phone Nokia X Series, at that time I have repaired my Nokia X2(Android) two time at a high cost for Display and Motherboard Replacement for my mistake and stayed with Nokia. I like stock android.

• Ethan_MS-DOS Ethan_MS-DOS
    ✭✭✭  / 

Hi everyone 😄! My name is Ethan. I've been a Nokia fan ever since I got my first smartphone (a Nokia Lumia 521). I currently use my Nokia 9 PureView. I'm an activist (particularly an environmentalist) and I love tech, gardening, and photography. I enjoy searching for the magic out there with a camera in hand ready to capture it.

• Виталий Якунин Виталий Якунин
    ✭✭  /  edited June 2020

Привет всем. Я Виталик из Киева. Рад присоединиться ко всем вам!!!

Edit by SuperUser: Translating using Google Translate

Hello everybody. I am Vitalik from Kiev. Glad to join you all !!!

• ender_david ender_david
    ✭✭  / 

Holaaa, soy nuevo en esta comunidad y soy de Venezuela... Saludos

• Natz Natz
    ✭✭  / 

Hello Laura and Friends!

Great to be here! Like or unlike mindedness, its about the improvement. Yes each unlikes gives a reason for it and each likes too. So the meaningful community which Nokia/HMD has created is really worth to cheers!!

I am basically pharmaceutical guy, working in R&D. I am always thinks out of box and sometimes it will may be nowhere related to box also 😆

I am from India, loves Nokia since 3310, used almost all generations from there.

Something attracts me to Nokia phones, which i can not able to explain. Still i expect the best technology out there from Nokia.

Hope you all love the nokian.

Thanks for creating a thread "Say Hello" @HMDLaura

Thanks and regards,

Natz

• Kartic Kartic
    ✭✭  / 

@HMDLaura I am from India ,a Nokia user ,many phone I have reviewed but I love Nokia and I use nokia5.1 plus but bad experience related to charging slot ,slow net speed capturing as compared to moto or any other phone , please make the quality of brand for which it is known for , I wish my feedback will be accepted .

• Druttis Druttis
    ✭✭  / 

Johan from Sweden here , born 1980 , living up north in sweden where we get ~-30c in winter , pretty nice , love to go out on a clear night and take longexposures aka photo nerd , worked the last 20 years in IT as server tech , consultant (Linux,bsd,cisco,extremware if i write more about that this will be a 5 page post..) Certified LIR Via RIPE-NCC, gotten burned out a couple of times , and got back into some smaller IT things , and later migrated over to repairing phones for Samsung , (certified i repairs n android) but thats a while ago i did those tests.

Have used and owned every iphone and samsung phone + 3 oneplus phones , and im really happy with my Nokia. Camera is exellente , it does what i need , what i dont need is 250 apps n 10k pics on my phone :) , put that on backup instead , and all those apps ppl install wildly is in my oppinion mostly trash and hoogs cpu & mem , badly coded , not optimised. and then ppl start complaining. got recomended to try my friends nokia , and he the same way , never had a problem with anything so far.. well time to stop rambeling about tech this was a say hello.

Ps , i really want setting in the camera tho that integrates to local album , so Everything is encrypted , even tho google has that as a req for new android.

(can probably add paranoid to presentation)

Well thats that , got 2 go , kid just woke up and is sick so ..

Regards

Johan

• hyperfinephotos hyperfinephotos
    ✭✭✭  / 

Hello Everyone and @HMDLaura ,

I am Abhishek, from Kurukshetra, India. I am a Nuclear Physicist by profession and hence the username hyperfinephotos which combines two love of my life, Physics and Photography (hyperfine is a term used in atomic spectroscopy which gave birth to quantum mechanical model of atom). I have always owned a Nokia phone as far as I remember phones being a reality. From 1108 back in the golden days to Nokia 5233 then to Nokia 603 (I am a big Symbian fan till date). Always wanted a Nokia 9 but that was very very limited addition device... Then to the another limited addition device known as Nokia X2 android. I kept that device in hope for Nokia to return in android space and then I got Nokia 8 from my first salary, which enabled me to win Nokia 7.2 in a photography contest here on Community which I am loving as a photographer but missing the speed of Nokia 8.

Nice to meet you all from different places on the planet. Have a nice day.

Thank You

• Kalev Kalev
    ✭✭  / 

Hello World

• Please help me,I cannot find Nokia care in Lebanon, I need replacement for my Nokia 8.1 battery, kindly advise contact details for Nokia in Lebanon

• Please help me,I cannot find Nokia care in Lebanon, I need replacement for my Nokia 8.1 battery, kindly advise contact details for Nokia in Lebanon

• Thanuj Thanuj
    ✭✭✭  / 

Hello All,

Some old Nokians might probably recogonize me. 😛

So, I'm Thanuj. I'm from the south of India and I joined the community back when I got my Nokia 6.1 Plus, a device that I use to date as my primary smartphone. Back then the community was a bit bare if i'm honest and things at Nokia/HMD HQ were still taking shape. I remeber the forum being migrated to a different platform.

Cool to see the community grow large and vibrant with diversity! I'm happy to once again join right back in!