Google Camera Port for Android 10

Hi there everyone ,I'm hoping someone can tell me if they know of a reliable working port for our Nokia's , specifically one that works on the 6.1 .

Google Camera Port for Android 10

shayden m shayden m
✭✭  / 

Hi there everyone ,I'm hoping someone can tell me if they know of a reliable working port for our Nokia's , specifically one that works on the 6.1 . I've tried and tested over 15 ports , that worked before on my 6.1 ,but none work right now .. They used to work on my phone when I was on Android 9. But now it seems like they not working anymore because I upgraded to Android 10 . Hoping someone knows of a version that will work . Thanks in advance

Comments

• Prakarsh Prakarsh
    ✭✭  /  edited February 7

This port seems to be working. I have it installed on my device and it works just fine I guess.

Any other port specially for Nokia 6.1 would be great to be honest.

• shayden m shayden m
    ✭✭  / 

Thank you for the reply. I'll give it a try

• shayden m shayden m
    ✭✭  / 

I tried them, they just cause my phone to freeze up , so not working right now

• Roy Mue Roy Mue
    ✭✭  / 

Same here at my end. I currently have most recent cstark27's GCAM port installed. It worked for a long time. But lately I cannot store HDR+ pictures. When disabling HDR+, everything works.

I already tried different APKs without success. Seems the HDR library is not compatible anymore!??! I hope for an update of the APKs to get that feature back and have great pictures again.

• Norby Norby
     / 

double tap for open screen doesn't work after android 10 update.....