Android 10 Update - Security November 2019

Hiya All, I Have Eventually managed to update to the Android 10 Update however it was a big challenge to free up enough space above the download file size need (over 1.8gb needed) of 1274.75mb however since it's been installed my device has yet to detect any of the latest security updates that have been released and I'm stuck on the November 2019 release.

Android 10 Update - Security November 2019

PhantomR PhantomR
✭✭  /  edited February 7

Hiya All,

I Have Eventually managed to update to the Android 10 Update however it was a big challenge to free up enough space above the download file size need (over 1.8gb needed) of 1274.75mb however since it's been installed my device has yet to detect any of the latest security updates that have been released and I'm stuck on the November 2019 release.

According to the security update there's been 2 new updates with February on the way at a later date but still I'm on Android 10 and no security update for the last 2 months....

When you ask the live chat team there's responses are very slow and scripted like a bot and not like a real person you can have a conversation with. So whoever decided to say NOKIA was Number #1 in software and security Updates they need to be denoted or retrained to recognise how slow and unresponsive HMD NOKIA actually are.

I've even found out recently that one of the Biggest Phone Networks in the UK Have stopped selling Nokia Products after less than 2 months on contracts also.

However before I made the jump to install Android 10 I also noticed that I was stuck on the November 2019 update on Android 9 pie as well and there was one security update to bring that up to date to at least January 2020 and I never received that update either so this is why I updated to Android 10 and I'm no better off than I was before.

What's Going On With Nokia Software Updates and Customer care juat blame Google and us users have to blame Google...wouldn't it be better to just take the Stock Android Builds and create something unique with your Dedicated community of users HMD/NOKIA to roll out across several existing & new and upcoming devices.