[Moved]The king once is miserable now - some improvements are advised to hmd global

I am from India where just 12 years ago the clear winner and god of mobile market was nokia.

[Moved]The king once is miserable now - some improvements are advised to hmd global

pm01 pm01
✭✭  /  edited February 10

I am from India where just 12 years ago the clear winner and god of mobile market was nokia. Then some sad series of incidents happened and this king become poor. so poor that even strugling to survive in the market. But let me tell you dear hmd global. still the huge amount of people are there who love and trust Nokia other than anything else. This is my list of suggestions to the Nokia brand which could be helpful in regaining the name and fame and attraction of the common people toward the Nokia again and more than that the current users will benefit from it more than the limits.

My device is Nokia 8.1 😀

1. Please improve the camera quality of this phone. the night photos are more than worst in the category.
  2. Please add call recording function as this is much more important now a days.
  3. App lock is necessity of these days.
  4. Ram is clearing the apps and killing the download function repeatedly in opera browser.
  5. Some lags and hangs are experienced many times by me.

please sort out these issues in next update.

thank you.

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

@MrBelter You're right. But what's more disappointing is that they don't learn from their mistakes and/or improve their future products.

I think at least Android One should have gone by now if HMD were really serious about surviving in the market. Waiting for Google to add necessary features sounds even harder than waiting for Microsoft to add them in Windows Phone OS. Microsoft had a need back then, they still listened. Google doesn't seem to care at all on that front.

I'm sure they had the resources earlier, they just wasted them in wrong areas aka making too many phones, spending money on useless regular updates, hiring celebrities for promotion, hiring legacy staff demanding high salaries, lack of fresh talent, lack of a long-term vision and expanding to too many countries way too fast. At least they should rethink their strategy now and improve something in 2020 portfolio.

• pm01 pm01
    ✭✭  / 

So many lag and hangs are being experienced by me. It's really annoying that sd710 behaving like this.

Small apps also failed to open at various times.

Already did reset after updating but of no use now.

Tried soft reset by pressing and holding the power button but still no use and relief.