Camera focus problem issue

I am a great friend of Nokia. But I'm getting out of #Nokia. Because, the only problem is that the 7.2 mobile camera looks very bad. The camera is not focusing we…

Camera focus problem issue

OPNIND01 OPNIND01
✭✭  /  edited February 10

I am a great friend of Nokia. But I'm getting out of #Nokia. Because, the only problem is that the 7.2 mobile camera looks very bad. The camera is not focusing well. Today, after taking a photo competition between my Nokia 7.2 mobile camera and another honer Android ordinary mobile camera, his picture looks beautiful and clear and his image zooms in and not fades. I have no comparisons to such a expensive and branded Nokia camera with such a crap. I have updated the software many times, also updated the security patch and went to Nokia Mobile Service Center but the camera problem was not solved, this problem was not solved. I thought that Nokia would be at the number one level in the world. And I want #Nokia to give better camera than other mobile company cameras.🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Tagged:

Comments

• chris fahy chris fahy
    ✭✭  / 

Terrible camera, constantly trying to focus, have to switch to pro mode for the most basic of photos

• Deadmanwalking Deadmanwalking
    ✭✭✭  / 

true it does have focusing issues and also night mode is really bad. They need to improve on their camera software.