WhatsApp working?

Had a Nokia 2720 and WhatsApp no longer pushes the messages through unless I open the app. It works fine on my Nokia 8110 still. How about you Nokia 800 users.

WhatsApp working?

Keith Keith
✭✭✭  / 

Had a Nokia 2720 and WhatsApp no longer pushes the messages through unless I open the app. It works fine on my Nokia 8110 still. How about you Nokia 800 users.

Just had a replacement 2720 handset. And it is the same. All Nokia support can say is wait for the next update. Has anyone on here got a 2720 or 800 with a fully working WhatsApp. And if so what country and firmware?

Thanks

Comments

• alex khd alex khd
     / 

I have a problem authorizing the whatsapp on nokia 800 tough - when I enter my phone number, it gets stuck on "Contacting Whatsapp..." screen. I verified that the phone is connected to the internet and to the wifi, other apps are able to use internet with no problem.

• alex khd alex khd
     / 

I posted it in some other thread as well - I got a solution to this problem. The phone was likely preinstalled with some regional settings, and I had to reset it.

The funny thing is how I got the solution - I opened a service ticket at the KaiOS site, and got the response in minutes from the support representative! Really did not expect of the * Operating System * support team to be so responsive!

Thank you Victor! You made my day!

• Keith Keith
    ✭✭✭  / 

@alex khd I've always found Victor to be very helpful and Anastasia. They are good representative of KaiOS

• TACOD TACOD
     / 

@alex khd How did you reset these regional settings? I'm running into the same problem. Thanks!