New phone

I want to make a suggestion. As i know one of the best phones anf most usable ohones were nokia6300 and 8800.

New phone

I want to make a suggestion. As i know one of the best phones anf most usable ohones were nokia6300 and 8800. So i would like to make a research and produce new model like them. But with strong camera, lte, wifi anf big memory. Many people would prefere to use such phones with metalic case. Will wait for news :)

Comments

• People please comment and add your comments

• Foxbat Foxbat
    ✭✭  / 

8800 the best. 6700 best of the best =)

• nike hardy nike hardy
    ✭✭  / 

I would like to see the design like Nokia N9 . Very unique and unibody design, very handy feel. If this designed phone upgraded with today's customer requirements.. like Amoled screen , high refresh rate screen, 3.5 mm jack , bigger battery capacity, fast charging , smooth and lighting fast user interface like Nokia's MEEGO operating system. And high quality image processing .

Today's Nokia phones are lacking in post image processing and video processing. Nokia should improve UI and image processing. Nokia was known for its unique design, durability, innovative ideas and reliability.