Nokia 7.2 notification lag

After January update, i did a factory reset and now The phone lags a lot , especially when you turn on mobile data. The notification bar gets stucks and lags.

Nokia 7.2 notification lag

Kanomodi Kanomodi
✭✭  / 

After January update, i did a factory reset and now The phone lags a lot , especially when you turn on mobile data. The notification bar gets stucks and lags. There is a lot of lag when you try to put password/pin while unlocking the device. The phone feels like 2gb ram device inspite of having 6gb ram. Fingerprint scanner performance 3/10

Comments

• abdulrahman abdulrahman
    ✭✭  / 

Same device, Same problem 😟

• Yes I am facing this problem

• Vishwa Kelum Vishwa Kelum
    ✭✭  / 

Same problem ⚠️. The notification bar was getting massive lag when I was trying to pull it down and pull it up, especially when I am trying to turn on and off mobile data. Is there any solution for that bug?

• asikis asikis
    ✭✭  / 

I have same issue and have posted this many times. A solution i have found is to use internet only over WiFi, not cellular from either sim-1 or sim-2. In my case when I use WiFi the lags disappear.

Try this and let me know if it helps.

Clearly HMD needs to fix this issue as soon as possible. WiFi is not always available. As stated above, lag is so painful that you feel you have a 2GB Ram device in your hands with a SD 4xx chipset.....

• Aju George Aju George
    ✭✭  / 

I'm also facing the same problem. Bought this phone 3 days before and feeling disappointed now.

• Aju George Aju George
    ✭✭  / 

Also noticed that indications for volume up and down also lags after we press the buttons. Anybody else felt the same?