• thosbox thosbox
    ✭✭  / 

Nope - TA-1050 on Three mobile...

• mariuszz mariuszz
    ✭✭  / 

Nope too on lebara..

• cheap6 cheap6
    ✭✭  / 

I am also using the TA-1050. I spoke to Nokia support and they wouldn't me tell if the update had been released for the uk. I wonder what the delay is.

• mariuszz mariuszz
    ✭✭  / 

still no update...

• cheap6 cheap6
    ✭✭  / 

Nup🤬

• Gav50 Gav50
    ✭✭  /  edited February 21

No 10 update as yet but had loads of app updates in past few days inc. the carrier services app which seems to generally precede MR etc updates.

• cheap6 cheap6
    ✭✭  / 

Are you on the same version as me. This was updated on 10/2/2020

• Gav50 Gav50
    ✭✭  / 

Yes that's what mine just updated to. I'm on Vodafone so maybe you're on a different network? I've always assumed the carrier referred to is your network though i could be wrong.

• cheap6 cheap6
    ✭✭  / 

I'm on Giffgaff on the O2 network. So the wait goes on....

• mariuszz mariuszz
    ✭✭  /  edited February 22

I'm on same version . I use lebara and still no update , 3 different carriers and no update. That's going on in UK. Why Nokia don't try to solve that...

• ya boy tom ya boy tom
    ✭✭  / 

yall might not want to update to 10, it breaks audio for some reason.

• cheap6 cheap6
    ✭✭  / 

The other problem is that we aren't getting security updates either. The last one we got was in November last year and now the Bluetooth has been found to have a security flaw.

This is a bit of a concern to me as I always have my Bluetooth turned on to connect with my work vehicle.

• mariuszz mariuszz
    ✭✭  / 

still no upadate at the end of February....:D

• mariuszz mariuszz
    ✭✭  / 

Good job making customers disappointed Nokia HMD.....

• Why cant they just say what’s happening. I bought this for the pure Android quick updates.

if there is a problem just tell us 🙄

• mariuszz mariuszz
    ✭✭  / 

Did you got android 10 in Uk.?I'm still waiting...

• cheap6 cheap6
    ✭✭  / 

Nup nothing nada nowt zip zilch. And the wait goes on 🤬🤬🤬

• BeeVeeEss BeeVeeEss
     / 

Nothing here. TA-1068 on Sky Mobile (O2 MVNO).

• Sandoval Sandoval
    ✭✭  / 

I have Android 10, but it has some fails with audio

• user1532373790741 user1532373790741
    ✭✭  / 

Nothing for me in uk, ta-1050, sim free using on virgin mobile, phone from carphone warehouse. Stuck on November 2019 update???

• mariuszz mariuszz
    ✭✭  / 

@user1532373790741

Same for my, but on lebara phone unlocked.

• cheap6 cheap6
    ✭✭  / 

Two months later. Still waiting.

😱😱😱😱😱🤯😱😱😱😱😱

• thosbox thosbox
    ✭✭  / 

Why on earth can't these useless so-and-sos at Nokia actually tell us what is wrong? The February update is out, but in the UK we're still on the November update of Android 9...

I have to say that there is no way that I will ever buy from them again!

• Joee3 Joee3
    ✭✭  / 

Why... Just why do Nokia do this...

Their Android 10 roadmap said we'd be getting it in the buffer period between Q4 2019 and Q1 2020... We're almost near the end of Q1 and still nothing

Just tell us what's taking so long instead of being silent and not caring about your customers

• cheap6 cheap6
    ✭✭  / 

https://www.androidcentral.com/hmd-global-revising-its-android-10-update-schedule-nokia-phones

No mention of why all Nokia 6.1 haven't been updated 🇬🇧😡

• Tpocth Tpocth
    ✭✭  / 

X2 6.1 on VM...will not be purchasing Nokia again. 5 months between updates is pathetic. If nothing comes soon I think I'll have to replace the phones.

Does anyone know if UK law gives us rights to compensation? I feel like the phone was miss sold around their update frequency.

• RugbyAl RugbyAl
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia just told me to return my 6.1 for repair if I want Android 10!!

• cheap6 cheap6
    ✭✭  / 

Seems strange that both my son and me have 6.1's and they both haven't had the upgrade. What are the chances of having two defective phone's in one house 🤔😡

• Gav50 Gav50
    ✭✭  /  edited March 20

Just sent this message to HMDLaura on the forum..no harm asking i guess

HMDLaura

• Gav50
    • 10:24AM
    • Hi Laura,

• I am presuming from your name that you work for HMD and may be able to help. Myself and seemingly many others in the UK who own the 6.1 (Nokia 6 2018) TA-1050 model have not yet received the Android 10 update. This is troubling on its own but as such we are also stuck on the 1st November 2019 security patch. There is a thread on the community forum on the 6.1 page entitled "Android 10 UK " and one of the latest comments is that Nokia support have asked a customer to return their handset for repair if they want Android 10 (as below). Could you please ask around and see if we can get an official HMD comment about what is happening with Android 10 for the 6.1 handset in the UK. Any help appreciated.
    • regards
    • Gavin