To Finland, with love 😀

Dear @HMDLaura, Happy Valentine's Day 😃 With love from all of us who enjoy spending time here on the Nokia phones community forum.

To Finland, with love 😀

madbilly madbilly
Super User  /  edited February 14

Dear @HMDLaura,

Happy Valentine's Day 😃

With love from all of us who enjoy spending time here on the Nokia phones community forum. Thank you for keeping it going so well over the past couple of years 🤗

I don't want anyone to misinterpret this - it's not me sleazing on to "Miss Admin"! 😆 It's a genuine message of appreciation for all that @HMDLaura does to keep the forum going. I'm sure that we don't see about 99% of the work that goes into it, so I just felt it worth saying thanks for 🙂 The fact that today is Valentine's Day just inspired me to turn HMD's marketing down around on itself! 😃

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Accepting that every time I've posted something about the forum, it's only been a suggestion, a bug or a complaint, so, I join you, @madbilly, to send a ton of thanks to our dearest Miss Admin.

Thank you @HMDLaura for doing all that you do, all throughout the week. We can take breaks when we aren't into the mood of being on the forums. You can't.

<3 Nokia | <3 Finland | Happy Valentine's day 😊

• petrus petrus
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

I agree, Laura is doing a great job on the forum. Thank you @HMDLaura

• HMDLaura HMDLaura
    Staff member  / 

Hi all,

I didn't get notifications for this thread 😥 otherwise I would have answered earlier.

Thank you all very much 🤩. This means a lot to me and while I know that the community is (really) not perfect I try my best to make it a pleasant place for everyone. And I hope I have you all much longer around in here.

Thanks again and very belated happy valentine's day.

Best regards,

Laura

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Well one thing that this tells us is that the duo (Miss Admin and Iita) do browse older threads from time to time to keep the forums organized.

Or was it an accident? 😁