Android 10 bugs

After updating to Android 10, the lag system started. Mobile data turns on itself. The phone will reset itself. Falling applications. Please Nokia fix these err…

Android 10 bugs

After updating to Android 10, the lag system started. Mobile data turns on itself. The phone will reset itself. Falling applications. Please Nokia fix these errors. Well thank you.

Comments

• The phone automatically restarts in middle of any work and keeps flashing on the boot screen till it starts . After the phone is started properly but after that the fingerprint totally doesn't work. There is also a Black image flashing in main screen UI when we start any app. Sound is distorted and crackling noise comes when we listen sound from specific apps like some DJ mixing apps or Musical instruments apps. Overall Use has been smooth after update. But Please Fix all these issues.

• Iam too facing restart problem getting irritated

• me too same problems

• Baijnath Baijnath
    ✭✭  / 

After removing from charging it shows charging sign

• I'm about to start trash talking this brand all over the internet.

My wife and I both have these phones.

I told her not to upgrade yet.

But the locking up and rebooting is getting worse still.

I would be happy enough to roll back my OS version, actually.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING

• ramy adel ramy adel
    ✭✭  / 

Hello all developers Android 10 i have nokia 6.1 2018 device i will tell how many features i had lost when i upgrade my phone from Android pie to q

1- low and bad audio quality

2- battery is empty so fast

3- face and voice unlock disappeared

4- time on display or glance screen had replaced to always on display screen and i think as you are adevolpers need to make Android save battery

5- data cellular always on when phone is restart

6- adapter light sensor didn't work correctly

7 - contacts search from phone and history call didn't work

8 - finger print didn't work correctly always open my phone by maze or pin

9- the icons shape customize like make the icons cylinder or square disappeared

10 - in general the device is being slowy

and that all didn't happen before or when Android pie or oreo installed

• DieNokia DieNokia
     / 

Death to Nokia. I spend a considerable amount of money on a Nokia phone. They approve the update to Android 10 which then causes everyone bootloop problems. They don't provide any support or fixes for the problem. They don't provide the option to role back to Android 9. They don't provide the OEM unlock so users can attempt to make their investments useful again. Seriously, I hope they disappear as a company and people can just fondly remember them as the company that owned the mobile phone market and lost it all.