Pagination is missing from the community inbox (messages) - Temp workaround

Hi Miss Admin (@HMDLaura) I was browsing through my community inbox today to clear out some very old unread messages.

Pagination is missing from the community inbox (messages) - Temp workaround

singhnsk singhnsk
✭✭✭✭  /  edited February 18

Hi Miss Admin (@HMDLaura)

I was browsing through my community inbox today to clear out some very old unread messages. I managed to access the initial page just fine and viewed the messages so that they don't show the count.

Each page holds up to 50 message items. After reading the messages from page 1, I then I tried to move to the page #2 and there's no way. We do not have a pagination towards the end of the messages page to go to the next page. Bummer!

I ended up trying some URL args and including the ?page=p2 argument at the end of the URL took me to page 2. And I am finally able to clear off the older unread messages.

Only a few persons on the community will have a long list of private messages and only a fraction of them will try to browse their older messages. But this is like a valid bug which needs some action even if it will only apply to a very small group of users.

For somebody else in similar situation, follow the link below until the bug is fixed:

https://community.phones.nokia.com/messages/inbox?page=p2

You can change the 2 at the end to 3 to access page 3 and so on...

Comments

• HMDLaura HMDLaura
    Staff member  / 

Hi @singhnsk

thanks for the heads up. I will put it in our backlog and discuss with the team :). Hopefully we get the fix soon.

Best regards,

Miss Admin ;)