VRx2 VRx2
✭✭  / 

every few seconds !

when scrolling on Google Chrome

Tagged:

Comments

• VRx2 VRx2
    ✭✭  / 

the problem cannot be solved by the factory reset !

• Sujeet797 Sujeet797
    ✭✭  / 

It was lagging for two days....but now it is butter.

But Some times after any buggy update it problems...... And it will continue

• Try to disable the adaptive brightness, seems working.

• nikee nik nikee nik
    ✭✭  /  edited March 2020
  • VRx2 VRx2
    ✭✭  / 

problem not resolved

1x >> .5x >> 0 off

1x >> .5x >> 0 off

1x >> .5x >> 0 off

😔

• Sanatus Sanatus
    ✭✭  / 

I have an exact same issue, Screen randomly stops responding to touch unless i lock and unlock phone again....It happens randomly and regularly and there is no fix already 2 months now.....

• roshanja roshanja
    ✭✭  / 

I raised complaints through email and on twitter. After a few troubleshooting tips they stopped replying.

This is an old issue faced by a lot of users of other models too, seems like we are stuck with this crapPy phone. Either buy a new phone or wait for a miracle.

You can go to twitter and make some noise. I did. IT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE. 

• I have nokia 7 plus, after last maintenance update i have this issue. My screen freezes randomly but gets normal when i reunlock my phone, this NEEDS TO BE FIXED!!!!!

• tom standaert tom standaert
    ✭✭  / 

Same here. Took me two attempts even to type this message...

It seems chrome is most affected, but also happens in apps using a webview.

• Si3wc4 Si3wc4
    ✭✭  / 

I don't think this is a software problem, but a hardware problem. 

For me, the problems started after the first visit to the service, when, in addition to the USB socket, they replaced the display (I don't know why - they wrote that it had stains and stripes, but I didn't see anything like that). The factory was GOODIX and they installed Novatek. 

As I have the last month of warranty left (and I already have another phone), I decided to send it back to the service with problems with the touch. Today I received information that the phone has been repaired and is waiting for return shipping. When it reaches me, I will write if they really fixed it.

• Si3wc4 Si3wc4
    ✭✭  / 

The phone came back after a week in the service. The display and the touch panel were replaced. I have been torturing him in various ways for three days and it seems that the problem doesn't exist anymore. They currently installed GOODIX panel, so I think it was Novatek's panel problem.

if you still have the warranty, send your phones to the service.

• I'm using goodix panel. But still im having this issue. So i think its not related to specific panel.

• modax modax
    ✭✭  /  edited September 2020

Panel is Goodix in both cases (as written on the second line in About phone). It is all about what is written on the first line - either "Novatek-V07" (bad panel) or just "V07" (good original panel)

• VRx2 VRx2
    ✭✭  /  edited September 2020

The device is the same as the panel, but it still freezes

07goodix V1.017.20

• VRx2 VRx2
    ✭✭  / 

2 years have passed, but

The bootloader is Locked !!!

please unlock bootloader

please

I do not like to unlock unofficially

• VRx2 VRx2
    ✭✭  / 

They unlocked the Nokia 8 bootloader very soon

• vijitgangwar vijitgangwar
    ✭✭  /  edited October 2020

Think this 7 plus would be my last nokia phone. There seems to be no point in buying these over priced low speck phones. Infact my wife's resmi note 5 is still working like a charm. Best part is it is half the price.

The screen freezing issue is really irritating.