Home India

[Survey] New Nokia phones e-store

Hello Fans! As I'm sure you've noticed, we recently launched an updated Nokia phones e-store in India.

[Survey] New Nokia phones e-store

dipankar paul dipankar paul
Staff member  /  edited March 3

Hello Fans!

As I'm sure you've noticed, we recently launched an updated Nokia phones e-store in India. From a fresh new aesthetic to an all-new user interface, we've tried to bring to you an optimised, easy-to-use e-commerce experience.

Now, we want to hear from you. We would love to have your feedback and observations.

Please take a moment to answer this short survey. Tell us what you think about the new Nokia phones e-store.

Thank you!

Dipankar

PS: If you haven't checked out our new Nokia phones e-store, click here!

Comments

• nokianchetan nokianchetan
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Looking So Fresh and very easy to use from mobiles too

Need an option to search the device to buy , 🙂

• iamkrishna08 iamkrishna08
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

It's amazing! @dipankar paul

• haitham bak haitham bak
    ✭✭  / 

We need to update the Android 10 which is too late according to the plan in place

• nikhilkunwar0904 nikhilkunwar0904
    ✭✭✭  / 

It's awesome! @dipankar paul

• Nade John Nade John
    ✭✭  / 

The store should provide customisation of themes and fonts as well as app icons etc for personalization

• jeffianfm jeffianfm
    ✭✭✭  / 

Why India Only?

How about to the other Countries doesn't Available E-Store?

It's unfair for us doesn't have that one 😔

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

The digital store is available in a lot of countries. Maybe not in countries where HMD doesn't find it worthy to invest in e-commerce. That shouldn't hurt as long as products are available via some channels. The bigger problem is that most products )especially accessories) aren't even available.

• madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 

Hi @dipankar paul,

I couldn't add anything to cart on the India version of the store, so I tried the GB version and couldn't even get the buy page to load. I had to disable tracking protection in Firefox to get it to work, which is not something I want to do.

So, my main feedback is - please design a webstore that doesn't require tracking cookies, fingerprinting or whatever it is you're using. I don't have problems on 99% of shopping websites I use, so the tracking is really not necessary.

Cheers 🙂

• nitinkachare nitinkachare
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited February 29

New Looks is fine compared to old but one thing i would like to see in nokia e store i.e.List Of Available Banks Names for EMI with amounts on products page instead of after placing order.Just Amazon and Flipkart shows before placing an order.

Only this thing which i miss lot of time whenever i want to order any products on EMI.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

I noticed that the steps to complete the order have been further reduced.

✓ Contact info pre-filled and not asked again

✓ Address auto-selected

✓ Shipping method auto-selected

So, overall, the process takes 2 steps only. Add to cart => Login => Select payment method and make the payment. Good going!

@madbilly Oddly, the store works for me just fine. I tried normal browsing and Private browsing, both with Enhanced Tracking Protection turned ON. It worked on nicely. Maybe they have made some changes recently? Can you retry on your end? :D

• madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 

Hi @singhnsk,

I tried on the en_in store with all tracking protection etc disabed and still couldn't add anything to my basket.

Cheers 🙂

• DeeKay DeeKay
    ✭✭  /  edited March 23

Why u wanna torcher yourself. Pls don't buy any Nokia ****.

I have Nokia 9 and I spent 50k for this worsted phone till now in the world.

Ok let me tell u what I get in 50k...

2-4 hours battery life. Wao is it not amazing thing?

In display finger print sensor, which respond in just 2 minutes, if you have patience to put your fingers again and again.

SD 845 processor,,🤣🤣🤣 works like SD 429 with poor single core. If you open camera and switch front to back or photo to video or others than you might be take a cup of tea and wait until the tea is finish, now you can take shots.

One more benefit, if your tea is not hotter than you want, u can use your Nokia 9. Use your phone just 5 minutes and your heater is ready.

Android 10?🤣🤣 ,,,,,, HMD global said Nokia 9 is our innocent phone. We can't gave this burden on it.

Edit by Super User

Removed the last line

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    Super User  /  edited March 23

Showing your anger and frustration is OK but this is a public Forum and you should learn to be polite. Control your language. 😑

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

🤔 Why is my 🦊 different than yours? Maybe you're running some additional plugins (uBlock types?) :P

• nmgo3 nmgo3
    ✭✭  / 

Amazingly Beautiful. 👌🏻🤝👍🏻

I've always recommended to My Friends and Family members to Choose Nokia phones and to Buy them from the Official Nokia E-store. 😊

More than a year ago, I had placed an order from Flipkart for my Nokia 5.1 Plus. But, the package was tampered and unsealed. I was given a used product.

I lodged a complaint with Flipkart and opted for a Replacement. But, the same thing happened with the replacement device.

The seller was OmniTech Retail and the Invoice was generated in the name of Consulting Rooms Pvt. Ltd.

I then opted for a Full refund and subsequently bought from Nokia's official E-Store.

I've never looked back since. 😊

• madbilly madbilly
    Super User  /  edited March 25

Hi @singhnsk,

I disabled those things, but maybe I should try in safe mode and see what happens.

EDIT: I can't test at the moment because everything is marked out of stock! It must be due to COVID-19 related service outage.

Cheers 🙂

• Why nokia 8110 4g isn't available in india