Home India

[Survey] New Nokia phones e-store

Hello Fans! As I'm sure you've noticed, we recently launched an updated Nokia phones e-store in India.

[Survey] New Nokia phones e-store

dipankar paul dipankar paul
Staff member  /  edited March 3

Hello Fans!

As I'm sure you've noticed, we recently launched an updated Nokia phones e-store in India. From a fresh new aesthetic to an all-new user interface, we've tried to bring to you an optimised, easy-to-use e-commerce experience.

Now, we want to hear from you. We would love to have your feedback and observations.

Please take a moment to answer this short survey. Tell us what you think about the new Nokia phones e-store.

Thank you!

Dipankar

PS: If you haven't checked out our new Nokia phones e-store, click here!

Comments

• nokianchetan nokianchetan
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Looking So Fresh and very easy to use from mobiles too

Need an option to search the device to buy , 🙂

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited February 22

Hi @dipankar paul

Good to see the evolution. I have filled the survey. Here are some additional things I like about recent changes:

• Full specs are now provided on the add-to-cart window, which is a big step forward.
    • The UI elements have improved and blend across the nokia.com/phones website.
    • The "Additional benefits or Fine print" such as operator offers on the add-to-cart page have an improved display now. Earlier it looked a little too hideous in small font.

A few areas to fix/improve would be as follows:

• The Learn More and Buy Now buttons (at the homepage and some other places) send the user to the same page. Whereas the Buy Now should be directly opening the add to cart area where user selects the color and storage combinations.
    • I was logged in and I have previous orders. The checkout page still asked me to write the full address and also asked for my email address TWICE. I'd agree maybe Address wasn't saved, but email should have been taken from my logged-in account. It is inconvenient having to type it again.
    • Checking order status after ordering is very hard. There is no easily accessible "My orders" or "Order status" button anywhere in the website's navigation system which the user can use to directly reach a list of orders. I have seen some users lost, looking for where to go to check the latest updates. Given that we call it "e-store", a order status button should form part somewhere in the primary navigation.

Some other areas of the website:

• Page titles need significant improvements. A quick example: The Nokia 7.2's buy now page reads "Check Nokia 7.2 price and availability". There should be a title formation which would include "buy it online" too. Similarly, the Nokia 7.2 landing page only has "Nokia 7.2 mobile" in the title. It should at least include the device's tagline for better title formation by search engines and if not, keywords such as "specifications, buy online" etc. Moreover, I think it is a wise idea to divide the "Specifications" page on a separate URL and that can include its own page titles. We are currently offering too much information on a single page. Here's a look at the SERP of Nokia 7.2's add-to-cart page (not the product page)
    • Similarly, look at the description. It can be better formed. So, whoever writes the titles and descriptions should put in a little more effort. And again, please do not make the software updates as the prime focus of Nokia's marketing. We do not have Android 10 still for the Nokia 7.2.
    • I am entirely unhappy with the fact that all new devices take over the URL which was given to an existing device. For example, the URL of Nokia 7.1 is given to Nokia 7.2. This breaks all the areas where the existing link was used for a Nokia 7.1. For example in the Nokia Community, other websites, social media posts, or even on Wikipedia articles. I'd advise not following such a strategy and let new products make up their own URL structure. I know the (dot) part is hard to work around in the URLs, but somebody has to find a way somehow.
  • iamkrishna08 iamkrishna08
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

It's amazing! @dipankar paul

• haitham bak haitham bak
    ✭✭  / 

We need to update the Android 10 which is too late according to the plan in place

• chiraggohil chiraggohil
    ✭✭✭  / 

It's now good with easy to operate, but sir kindly provide Nokia branded back covers in India for all phones .

• nikhilkunwar0904 nikhilkunwar0904
    ✭✭✭  / 

It's awesome! @dipankar paul

• Nade John Nade John
    ✭✭  / 

The store should provide customisation of themes and fonts as well as app icons etc for personalization

• jeffianfm jeffianfm
    ✭✭✭  / 

Why India Only?

How about to the other Countries doesn't Available E-Store?

It's unfair for us doesn't have that one 😔

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

The digital store is available in a lot of countries. Maybe not in countries where HMD doesn't find it worthy to invest in e-commerce. That shouldn't hurt as long as products are available via some channels. The bigger problem is that most products )especially accessories) aren't even available.

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Hi @dipankar paul,

I couldn't add anything to cart on the India version of the store, so I tried the GB version and couldn't even get the buy page to load. I had to disable tracking protection in Firefox to get it to work, which is not something I want to do.

So, my main feedback is - please design a webstore that doesn't require tracking cookies, fingerprinting or whatever it is you're using. I don't have problems on 99% of shopping websites I use, so the tracking is really not necessary.

Cheers 🙂

• nitinkachare nitinkachare
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited February 29

New Looks is fine compared to old but one thing i would like to see in nokia e store i.e.List Of Available Banks Names for EMI with amounts on products page instead of after placing order.Just Amazon and Flipkart shows before placing an order.

Only this thing which i miss lot of time whenever i want to order any products on EMI.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

I noticed that the steps to complete the order have been further reduced.

✓ Contact info pre-filled and not asked again

✓ Address auto-selected

✓ Shipping method auto-selected

So, overall, the process takes 2 steps only. Add to cart => Login => Select payment method and make the payment. Good going!

@madbilly Oddly, the store works for me just fine. I tried normal browsing and Private browsing, both with Enhanced Tracking Protection turned ON. It worked on nicely. Maybe they have made some changes recently? Can you retry on your end? :D

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Hi @singhnsk,

I tried on the en_in store with all tracking protection etc disabed and still couldn't add anything to my basket.

Cheers 🙂

• DeeKay DeeKay
     /  edited March 23

Why u wanna torcher yourself. Pls don't buy any Nokia ****.

I have Nokia 9 and I spent 50k for this worsted phone till now in the world.

Ok let me tell u what I get in 50k...

2-4 hours battery life. Wao is it not amazing thing?

In display finger print sensor, which respond in just 2 minutes, if you have patience to put your fingers again and again.

SD 845 processor,,🤣🤣🤣 works like SD 429 with poor single core. If you open camera and switch front to back or photo to video or others than you might be take a cup of tea and wait until the tea is finish, now you can take shots.

One more benefit, if your tea is not hotter than you want, u can use your Nokia 9. Use your phone just 5 minutes and your heater is ready.

Android 10?🤣🤣 ,,,,,, HMD global said Nokia 9 is our innocent phone. We can't gave this burden on it.

Edit by Super User

Removed the last line

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited March 23

Showing your anger and frustration is OK but this is a public Forum and you should learn to be polite. Control your language. 😑

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

🤔 Why is my 🦊 different than yours? Maybe you're running some additional plugins (uBlock types?) :P

• nmgo3 nmgo3
    ✭✭  / 

Amazingly Beautiful. 👌🏻🤝👍🏻

I've always recommended to My Friends and Family members to Choose Nokia phones and to Buy them from the Official Nokia E-store. 😊

More than a year ago, I had placed an order from Flipkart for my Nokia 5.1 Plus. But, the package was tampered and unsealed. I was given a used product.

I lodged a complaint with Flipkart and opted for a Replacement. But, the same thing happened with the replacement device.

The seller was OmniTech Retail and the Invoice was generated in the name of Consulting Rooms Pvt. Ltd.

I then opted for a Full refund and subsequently bought from Nokia's official E-Store.

I've never looked back since. 😊

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited March 25

Hi @singhnsk,

I disabled those things, but maybe I should try in safe mode and see what happens.

EDIT: I can't test at the moment because everything is marked out of stock! It must be due to COVID-19 related service outage.

Cheers 🙂