Crackling sound when playing games on Android 10 and other bugs

Hey guys, I get a crackling sound whenever I play games on my phone since Android 10 update.

Crackling sound when playing games on Android 10 and other bugs

BotijoMNF BotijoMNF
✭✭  / 

Hey guys,

I get a crackling sound whenever I play games on my phone since Android 10 update. For example the Alto Odissey does that and Soul Knight sometimes as well. Also whenever I have a wired headset connected and I'm in a call the volume stays on max no matter how low I put it. On the other hand while listening to music it stays super low. It's so weird.

Does anyone have these issues?

Comments

• BotijoMNF BotijoMNF
    ✭✭  / 

I reseted the phone. Still does it. I can't play games even simple ones. Any help please?

• Magicdesign Magicdesign
    ✭✭  /  edited March 1

someone mentioned (not sure why) but nfc can create strange sounds. Switch that off and see if there is any difference...

• Prince4171 Prince4171
    ✭✭  / 

Its the problem in nokia Android 10 files various nokia devices are facing same problem for past 2 months we have continuously been reporting this issue but they keep ignoring the consumers i could say

• BotijoMNF BotijoMNF
    ✭✭  / 

NFC made no difference, either way I tried. I'm honestly thinking about switching to another brand. I'm starting to notice the lack of improvement when it comes to photography (in this model, besides the pro mode which works beautifully, I always feel like fine tuning is always needed), sound quality (wired specially) and now performance. If this is their approach to managing the bugs specially on their flagships I'm kind of worried, it's starting to remind me of the Nokia of old, with too many models full of bugs and an apparent short dedication to improving them throughout their life cycle. Thanks for the help anyway and let's hope I'm wrong.

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

Only really been playing PokemonGo on my N9 (annoyed that there is still not ARCore) but started up Mario Kart Tour once more. Not played it since last year when I was using Android 9 and I've started to get crackling sounds and stutters in the sound.

This phone is just the worst.