[Moved] Disappointing Nokia 6.2

Dear Nokia I have brought Nokia 6.2 12800/- But this phone is not upto the mark or we can say it Not suitable for this price as well as your brand name I bought this phone because it is camera phone but now I feel it is ordinary basic phone because it's camera don't have more functions  Like Manual mode in video Time laps sec.

[Moved] Disappointing Nokia 6.2

R.J R.J
✭✭  /  edited March 2020

Dear Nokia

I have brought Nokia 6.2 12800/-

But this phone is not upto the mark or we can say it Not suitable for this price as well as your brand name

I bought this phone because it is camera phone but now I feel it is ordinary basic phone because it's camera don't have more functions 

Manual mode in video

Time laps sec. Skip

Not good manual focusing

Slow auto focus

Slow motion is not clear even in day light

No night mode in video

And low quality of picture and videos in night

No live filters in camera

Less features in manual mode

No setting of saturation , sharpness, etc

No live portrait

"If you want to know what is camera phone then check the Asus Zenfone Laser 2 mobile phone"

And improve it because I had spent some money on this phone

And you haven't provided basic feature like

Voice recorder

Call recording features

Music player

4k videos are not supporting it show MP4 as mp3

Good equilizer

And most important good launcher

This launcher is very bad there is no ergonomics it is difficult to handle please remove this Google search bar and provide menu button and this three button of back , home, recent tab

You feels we are upgraded with this new feature but this is not true actually you are downgrade.

And this very slow the fingerprint sensor is slow and in new update of android 10 you deleted face unlock this is downgrade

And in camera video recording phone lags.

And blurry videos in slow mo even video recorded in sunlight /outdoor

And please provide a good common audio equalizer which will be able to equalize audio of every apps like FM radio and video players and game mode like Dolby atmos app

And you can't provide even smallest think like long screen shots

And one more my phone is new & up to date don't give suggestions like clear the memory and reset the phone etc.

Nokia please take seriously and take action on it .

This phone sales on only brand name not for features this phone is backward

I feel I am using old Android phone ....

Very very disappointed................

Tagged: