BSNL 4G VOLTE support for Nokia 7 plus

Is anybody facing issues for VOLTE in BSNL 4G Network? Recently this month BSNL has launched 4G VOLTE in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.

BSNL 4G VOLTE support for Nokia 7 plus

Is anybody facing issues for VOLTE in BSNL 4G Network? Recently this month BSNL has launched 4G VOLTE in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. Visited their exchange and they said issue is with Nokia, needs to patch an update for coming OTA monthly Security update. Since they have newly launched VOLTE, Many of other phone companies too facing same No VOLTE issue.

Answers

• Sunny Verma Sunny Verma
    ✭✭  / 

This problem occur when volte like things is in starting phase like BSNL launch 4G with VOLTE just like Airtel did a few months ago, everyone had a problem with Airtel VOLTE that time.

So it will take time to sync all the services between Nokia and New BSNL 4G and it is also not available in a major part of country so my suggestion is to wait from 1 April to 19 months (as BSNL said) because this case needs long term attention from both parties (Nokia and BSNL).

• It's officially launched in Coimbatore city and even Customer Care and BSNL exchange both confirmed it. Issue is only with Nokia and Xioami phones, rest everything is fine.

I don't agree that since it's BSNL 4G is not available in most parts of India and will have to wait April 1 just for VOLTE alone. They had already tested many smartphones prior to 4G VOLTE Launch in their circles across India.

• The BSNL had launched 4G VOLTE services in Coimbatore and other parts of Tamilnadu, and after successful launch till now I am unable to access the BSNL VOLTE features in my NOKIA 7 PLUS. I have contacted the main BSNL office, they said that the problem is with the device so contact the customer service. All other brand device users are able to access the features exept the NOKIA 7 PLUS users like me, will the NOKIA do the needful solution for me.